PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1265 Members

Post 24203 - Beauty is only skin deap?

1. Posted on Apr 13, 2009, 2:26:44 PM UTC
    ID: 24203
    Sukaiburu

Arkillian: That would be assumed, if it were true. They don't care if they're lonely- they'll just find someone that'll suck up to them and "befriend" them until they can find someone new.

I hated being like that, and as soon as I could, I left the "popular" crowd, since I knew they only wanted things from me. I had my own group of friends, but they were no better than anyone from the "popular" crowd- if they didn't know someone very well, or if the person was different, they'd make fun of them.

When I finally spoke up when they were bashing a nice girl because she dresses differently and acts differently, they all shut up, and stared at me in shock. I wasn't supposed to have my own opinions, I was just supposed to go along with them. That's what they wanted from me. And I walked off, and sat with the girl they had been bashing.

To this day I'm one of her best friends, and that whole group of people are all people I now hate.

On topic though, beauty is not skin deep in my opinion. Not many people can control the way they look, or if they have the chance, they don't have enough money to do so.