PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1265 Members

Post 24182 - Beauty is only skin deap?

1. Posted on Apr 10, 2009, 1:50:58 AM UTC
    ID: 24182
    saphira

I know I'm a little slow to reply but I have something I would like to add. I started off with snooty people because I look like "one of them" but I wasn't at heart, I ventured off and found my own friends, some i have been friends with for 15years now. I always had people asking me why i was hanging around my friends because I looked so out of place. They thought I was there because I pittied them but when they found out they were my friends I got worse hell for it.

All that aside, my friends were considered losers but to me they were the most beautiful people. To me, true beauty comes from those that have something to show from their suffering. People that have the worst life and still remain truely happy and smiling, not just putting on a smile for show. it was so hard to become their friend though because the sterotypically asthetically pleasing people before me more or less ruined their perceptions on meeting someone "pretty" but I know why as I have been teased and tormented by them as well.

I hate being pretty because it puts up so many barriers. I really do think that true beauty is only skin deep and that in rare cases it can go either way. There is no chance in hell that I would ever defend beautiful people though unless I knew for a fact that they were beautiful on the inside as well... though I have yet to meet one...