PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1265 Members

Post 24114 - Beauty is only skin deap?

1. Posted on Mar 29, 2009, 3:56:12 PM UTC
    ID: 24114
    DMoontear

Beauty is fat, black, white, skinny, yellow, red, short, tall, blue-eyed, green-eyed, Brown-eyed, hazel, indigo, yellow, voilet, or even black eyes.
    Beauty is kinky hair, curly hair, short hair, long hair wavy and straight. It's in redheads and blondes.
    Beauty is the way that someone smiles - even if their teeth are missing or yellow.

But most of all, beauty is flawed. And those with flaws are beautiful.

Ok, now that that is out of my system. I do think that each person is truly beautiful in ther own way, I could focus on the negatives of myself and everyone around me, but I chose not to. I see a mother with her kids, she probibly hasn't shaved her legs in months, she's not wearing any make-up, she might be overweight. But I acknowlage her, and smile. Why? Because she has a beauty in her. It could be her eyes, her hair. But it is there.
    I think that might be my outlook though, I can't say that everyone thinks like I do. Not everyone stops and smiles at the janitors of their school, or stops to help them pick something up. But I did have that job, I know what it is like to have people ignore your presence.

Start a revolution - find beauty in everyone and everything :).