PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1275 Members

Post 24088 - Adopt an abandoned baby

1. Posted on Mar 27, 2009, 10:45:53 AM UTC
    ID: 24088
    blackwinddragon

I think you're being a little vague here, sorry to say -- there a recertain situations where I'm sure a person would and would not adopt an abandoned baby.

Most people have said no, they wouldn't, but I'm going to assume theyre thinking of the classic "stranger leaves thier child on your doorstep" thing.  But what happens if the abandoned child is actually from within your own family?  Like, say for exmple, your sister or niece gets knocked up, has the kid, and than lands up taking off?  In that case, yeah I'm sure you're more likley to adopt that abandoned child.

Also you have to keep in mind that I think most people here on are still in school (from what I have been able to gather) and that makes a difference . I know that if I was to find an abandoned child  tommorow I know I woulnd't adopt it because of where I am right now in my life -- I'm in school, living at home and next year going to college (so I have to save money) and I think I'm personally to young to have to deal with the responisbility of  a small child.  I'm nopt going to wreck my life by getting a full-time job, and risking my dreams so I can support a child that someone had the gall to abandon -- there would be more than enough people out there who would love the chnace to have that child more than I would.