PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1274 Members

Post 23843 - Breast size- Is bigger REALLY better in real life?

1. Posted on Feb 26, 2009, 11:32:33 PM UTC
    ID: 23843
    Nolascana

Over all in answer... no..not in some (if not most) bigger isnt better especially if you want to bind them back, and if you do a lot of sports and find it hard to get support.

im a D cup and potentially getting bigger depening on me inheriting mums before im 21...

binding is really painful and i need a watertight outfit to at least try and get away with it.

I dont recomend binding to anyone above a B cup.

Cosplayers manage fine on most occasions, i envy them partly because of their skill, but it is temporary, not something that would have to be done every morning...

There are circumstances where big is better for some women.. but in a lot of cases there are hundreds of women in England begging for NHS breast reductions... most cant go private and its a shame when there are so many women that are able to get enhancements when they want (they do save up of course but still.. its.. one of those things)

Its all a matter of perspectives and proportion

And about underwires i totally understand both sides of the argument. When i was still an A and B cup i hated them but now as a D cup i find them just as confortable as non, and its much easier to buy wired because of the choice unfortunately.

And for my height.. im taller than 5"7.. i was measured at that a few years ago.. i MIGHT be 5"10/11 not sure right now, and im a size 14 (in england) and after reading about all of the backpain problems it surprised me, though i do have a wide back.. haha im a 36D/38C and i have quite broad shoulders for a girl , well i did because of all the swimming i did (or so my dad said anyway xD it could be down to general build, i dont think ill ever be able to be skinny cause of how thick built i am hehe), now its not so bad cause ive not swam for years.

Sorry about all the edits too, i reread this a few times and decided to clarify different occasions. and of course i added parts in the brackets in the wrong places a few times without realising xD

Last edited by Nolascana on Feb 26, 2009, 11:50:10 PM UTC. 3 total edits.