PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1271 Members

Post 23313 - Sleep with your flash light Edward Cullen *contains movie spoilers*

1. Posted on Jan 14, 2009, 3:52:42 PM UTC
    ID: 23313
    blackwinddragon

I've seen the movie like ... 3 times now.  First time at the opening night (gosh were the lines crazy, and we had to preorder the tickets) seats were kind of crappy, 2nd time was best time (we got awesome seats) third time was crap becaus eof crap seats.  But really, after the first time we (my friends and I) were just watching it for the lols.  I can't watch the movie ever agian without going "twinkletwinkle" in the back of mind in the meadow scene.

And you want to know something funny?  I enjoyed the movie more than the books :B  I think it was because it wasn't JUST about Bella and her whole MarySue-ness and you can get a little more idea or where Edward is coming from.    And yeah -- I find the whole "Im watching you in your sleep" thing totally creepy.  I don't care how pretty he is, whack him in the head and scream girlfriend.

The scenes that really bugged me were the scene where they making out and the scene  where get to be an almsot vamp.  First scene was awkward, it couldn't be anymore awkward if they were two people totally being PDA with eachother right on top of my locker and I needed to get into it.  And they weren't notcing me, and I was just standing there hoping they'd finish up and go away.

And the scene where's she in extreme pain?  I was confused -- it sounded less like she's in pain and more like she was in the throes of passion.  Anyone else get that impression?