PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

TMNT

1. Posted on Jul 21, 2006, 4:49:10 AM UTC
    ID: 10745 | #2
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    I've got mixed feelings about this. I'm glad TMNT is popular again and I'm glad they are making a fourth movie. I think the character design is lame though and I also think it's lame that they are making it animated when the other three were live action. I loved the live action movies. They just had such a quality to them. The animatronics in the third movie kinda sucked though. The movements were too jolty so it was obvious that it was a machine and it didn't feel natural.
    aaah I'm ranting.

Sorry I'm a big TMNT fan. Thank you for sharing that link!
  2. Posted on Jul 21, 2006, 2:56:26 PM UTC
    ID: 10754 | #3
    WildeKarde
    Level 21
    XP

As for the first three movie I honestly didn't like them or the cartoons. None of it looked like the oridinal comic book. The art on the comic was some great work.  One of the few Indepentent cmics worth getting.

The animated version has the look of the Original comic. I personaly would disown the first three and say this one is seperate from the movies and tv series.

3. Posted on Aug 11, 2006, 1:17:12 AM UTC
    ID: 11556 | #4
    Kawaakari
    Level 2
    XP

I don't know if I want to go see this. -_-

I was a huge TMNT fan when I was a kid and loved most of the movies, but Hollywood's been kinda hit and miss lately with the remakes.

This could very well destroy what's left of my good childhood memories.

4. Posted on Aug 11, 2006, 6:48:01 AM UTC
    ID: 11590 | #5
    Lyude
    Level 21
    XP
    The real action series was the best. Not animated just with the camera.  Thoug it was lil bullshit. All the new enemies just confusing.
  5. Posted on Aug 11, 2006, 2:52:37 PM UTC
    ID: 11599 | #6
    Saiyakupo
    Level 14
    XP
    This looks really good :3
    Hehehe. I used to love them when I was little. :3 I'm glad it's not live action, very glad, that just would'nt do. I at first thought it would have been live action, and I was like 'no.. ' .. but it's not, and that's good. :3 I like the movements and the designs and everything :3
  6. Posted on Aug 20, 2006, 2:01:53 PM UTC
    ID: 11883 | #7
    Monshterrabbit
    Level 22
    XP

I also have really mied feelings on this.

I've always been a HUGE Turtle fan...

I read the comics, I watched the TV show in the 80's the live action one in the 90's (?) and the animated one that was pretty recent, ( and crappy)... I also really loved the movies... (yes all three... so sue me.)

I have a lot of memories and loyalty to this particular series in any shape or form, so I'll definitely see the movie, but I'm not sure if I'll dig the shitty graphics... art has become an important element in my regard towards a personal rating of any animated movies.

Sigh... please don't screw this one up... The Turtles had a hard enough time dealing with Vanilla Ice, travling through time, and a female turtle... ugh.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.