PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1276 Members

Seeking Weapon Art Commission

1. Posted on Mar 19, 2024, 9:16:57 AM UTC
    ID: 47031 | #1
    ethiera
    Level 12
    XP

Casually shopping around for an artist on the site who can create custom weapon art for forging. Offering up to $30 or equivalent in trokens as payment.

• Preferably be able to match the site's existing art style, or at least have similar soft-shaded/pastel/whimsical vibes.
    • I've already crafted a Vermillion Fire Weapon so the main colour scheme will have to comply with that.
    • Two weapons in one image: A fixed blade boot knife/sgian-dubh with a simplified cuckoo design carved into the hilt, and a sea service flintlock pistol, optionally with some steampunk/Avangard flair. Other than those details, you will have complete artistic freedom.

If interested, please reply to this thread with prices and previous examples of item/weapon art, send a private message, or contact me on Discord (same username). Thank you for your time!

2. Posted on Mar 20, 2024, 2:04:49 AM UTC
    ID: 47049 | #3
    ink-3y
    Level 4
    XP

Hi there! I used to do a lot of weapons when I was younger! Two weapons in the same image would be about. . . $15! I think i'd perfer in trokens as i'm saving up, hehe.
    here are some old examples and such!
    Keep in mind these are from years before- I've improved and don't mind mimicking the site's style! If you're interested, feel free to contact me @atrament on discord :D

Last edited by ink-3y on Mar 20, 2024, 2:05:05 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login