PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1275 Members

invalid auth token

1. Posted on Apr 18, 2024, 10:08:10 PM UTC
    ID: 47606 | #1
    Zelleya
    Level 7
    XP

I uploaded an artwork to submit to the current weekly prompt (114 the historical painting one), but when trying to submit the art to the prompt queue I got this error
    "invalid auth token: please try refreshing the page"

Of course, refreshing didn't fix it. I tried going in from the art's page to submit it, but got the same error.

Messed around, accidentally submitted it without any characters selected. So it looks like the thing throwing it off was selecting characters?

Anyway, I'll need help removing it from the queue I think since it doesn't appear like I can add characters later.
    But also may need help getting this to work. I'm using Firefox on a Windows 11 if it helps, but I never had this error pop up before so it might be new?

*edit: I JUST figured out I can tag  my characters in the art outside of the queue. I don't know if there's a difference in tagging them in the art page vs tagging them in the queue, if they still get whatever rewards or not sdjfgh
    Im just in confused newb-mode with an error message, I hope this all makes sense!

Last edited by Zelleya on Apr 18, 2024, 10:21:15 PM UTC. 2 total edits.

2. Posted on Apr 18, 2024, 11:51:32 PM UTC
    ID: 47612 | #4
    Zelleya
    Level 7
    XP

I think I figured it out? maybe-
    Is it a thing where we have to tag the  characters  for the art by typing their # in here

ZNPVQFx.png

BEFORE we can select them for a queue like here?
    tXlnX6L.png

I'm confused so bear with the images, its easier than describing lol ;;
    Im so sorry if this is something everyone else knew already. But its the only thing I did differently and it worked now, so I assume dlfkj

3. Posted on Apr 19, 2024, 12:05:28 AM UTC
    ID: 47613 | #5
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

You can put thier PD number there. I usually manually serch by character name thoguh as the numbers are hard to remember. 

AIdbzRRoOfhJAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

See where it says character search? You can search the character there. You don't need to tag them before you get to this sceen. Selecting them here will auto tag the character, and often auto allocate AP :)

4. Posted on Apr 19, 2024, 12:18:11 AM UTC
    ID: 47616 | #6
    Zelleya
    Level 7
    XP

Okay, then I was doing it right in the first place. weird
    wG9vTeZWOdMagAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
    I wonder why I got this consistently for like, an hour or two then? I have no idea how sites work or why I always end up breaking them lol
    But its randomly working now and I didn't do anything differently so I guess that's that. I'll mention if it comes up again?

So then the queue will just have two from me, the first one was done in error. I assume I can't remove it myself, so just a heads up that it just needs to be removed and the other one with the characters selected is the real submission. 

5. Posted on Apr 19, 2024, 1:16:02 AM UTC
    ID: 47618 | #7
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

Whoever checks to queue will see that you submitted it twice and pick the correct one to approve. Don't worry :)

As for authority tokens, we'd need more context of when it pops up. Wehad a massive server update recently which may have given us some weird bugs we haven't found yet so we'd appreciate it if you could document it for us <3 Thank you!

6. Posted on Apr 19, 2024, 1:28:28 AM UTC
    ID: 47619 | #8
    Zelleya
    Level 7
    XP

I've already given all the context that I have unless there's somewhere else I should document it. Site just wanted to bamboozle me for a moment I guess, and then it sorted itself out as soon as I asked about it xD

Anyway thanks for the responses!! Maybe it was just a fluke

7. Posted on Apr 19, 2024, 2:27:08 AM UTC
    ID: 47620 | #9
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

Oh- I meant if it came up while you were doing a specific thing. Hopefully it doesn't come up again :) If it does, tell us what you weere doing at the time, and we'll see if there's a bug to squash ;)

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login