PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1300 Members

Comment Inbox problem

1. Posted on Sep 30, 2010, 4:15:38 AM UTC
    ID: 25435 | #1
    Moon-Huntress
    Level 3
    XP

Back in June, I got a lovely comment on one of my pieces. I read it, enjoyed it, and tried to remove it from my comment inbox. Didn't work. At the time there was a lot of site maintenance, so I figured it might just be a problem that would get fixed. However, it's been several months and I still can't delete the comment from my comment inbox. I loved it, it was very nice, but now it's very old >.< Can someone help me figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if there is some code error somewhere?

P.S. the little "x" at the top left of the comment won't let me click on it. >.>

Hopefully,
    Moon-Huntress

2. Posted on Oct 4, 2010, 3:14:52 AM UTC
    ID: 25445 | #5
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

I'm able to reproduce this problem on XP Internet Explorer 8.0.6.

I'm looking into the problem now. New comments also wont post in IE8.

UPDATE

Ok so I've been trying for the better part of an hour trying to get my version of IE8 to actually function and can't do it. I can't open a new tab, can't perform a search, and can't type an address in the address bar.

I highly suggest you just install a better browser. PaperDemom works just fine in Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. All these browsers are free and are superior to Internet Explorer in a many of ways.

Last edited by BogusRed on Oct 4, 2010, 3:53:11 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.