PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1276 Members

Newbie with some questions

1. Posted on Jan 30, 2024, 4:12:22 AM UTC
    ID: 46513 | #1
    FaeDragon
    Level 16
    XP

Hey, I just hoined like two days ago and I'm looking to make another character. Could someone explain the different game options to me? Or point me in a direction to find that information? Like, it lists the Paperdragon Rpg, something about a crater, and a different dragon one and some others and idk what they are but I'm curious?

Thanks,

Fae

Last edited by FaeDragon on Jan 30, 2024, 4:12:50 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on Jan 30, 2024, 10:12:34 AM UTC
    ID: 46514 | #2
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 15:12:22 GMT, FaeDragon said in post id 46513:

Hey, I just hoined like two days ago and I'm looking to make another character. Could someone explain the different game options to me? Or point me in a direction to find that information? Like, it lists the Paperdragon Rpg, something about a crater, and a different dragon one and some others and idk what they are but I'm curious?

Thanks,

Fae

I can clarify- Paperdemon the site hosts other ARPGs as well as our own. Which ARPG were you looking at joining?

3. Posted on Jan 30, 2024, 8:46:05 PM UTC
    ID: 46516 | #4
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 04:55:18 GMT, FaeDragon said in post id 46515:

The two I'm most interested in are Dragostryx and the Crater of Mysteries, for a place to start I guess. Thank you for the clarification!

Dracostyrx is currently on hiatus. To find out more about being notified when they are off hiatus, please email them at [email protected]

Crater Star of Mysteries I am also personally a little new to, but they have a very friendly Discord where they'd love to help you! I'd suggest joining, and they can help walk you through thier process <3 

I hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login