Women peeing standing up?!

1. Posted on Mar 6, 2009, 5:23:21 AM UTC
    ID: 23925 | #21
    Animeiac
    Level 27
    XP

On Mar 5, 2009 3:13 pm, EvilBunnySlippers said:
    [quote]

Oh my goodness. Now I've seen everything!

I think I'll just stick to my way of taking care of things...if the bathrooms are gross I just sort of hover and I've had no problems...I don't need that thing to help me. Besides, on their site they mention putting that thing in the dishwasher!? Ahem, no thanks! 

[/quote]

O.O I eat with kitchenware:sick: Now I'll never ever ever buy that thing:angry: I don't want to put that thing in the same place where I wash dishes.

2. Posted on Mar 6, 2009, 11:57:03 AM UTC
    ID: 23928 | #22
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

On Mar 5, 2009 9:23 pm, Animeiac said:
    [quote]

On Mar 5, 2009 3:13 pm, EvilBunnySlippers said:
    [quote]

Oh my goodness. Now I've seen everything!

I think I'll just stick to my way of taking care of things...if the bathrooms are gross I just sort of hover and I've had no problems...I don't need that thing to help me. Besides, on their site they mention putting that thing in the dishwasher!? Ahem, no thanks! 

[/quote]

O.O I eat with kitchenware:sick: Now I'll never ever ever buy that thing:angry: I don't want to put that thing in the same place where I wash dishes.

[/quote]

Just cause it's dishwasher safe, dosn't mean it's right smart people!!! (the ones that DO IT) T.T Darn it- there'd be someone that would totally do it since it's suggsted now :( That's so nasty...

3. Posted on Mar 8, 2009, 8:08:52 PM UTC
    ID: 23940 | #24
    Lilimayhem
    Level 81 BETA
    XP

lol...funny you should talk about that! On friday I went out for my birthday and my friends brought me to a bar (more like a whisky cafe really) and you could pee standing up! We laughed like crazy but we did tried it. It looked like a toilet for men (sorry dont know the name in english, in french its urinoire) except that you have a device that you just unhook from the wall and that you put near...where you pee and just pee. At first its hard to pee cuz your brain goes: Hello...your standing up idiot, sit down and I'll let go, but its doable and everything is clean, sanitized (the peeing device has a clean paper that change after each uses, very much like some toilet seat has now) and no mess were involved, no peeing all over the place or on yourself. 

But you are right morbidfairy, girls can pee standing up, and no devices needed.

Last edited by Lilimayhem on Mar 8, 2009, 8:10:37 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

4. Posted on Mar 9, 2009, 9:12:02 AM UTC
    ID: 23946 | #26
    Rina-ran
    Level 3
    XP

Hey, just to make you feel a little better arkillian, I understood the lolcat and somehow related it to yellow snow. ^^;

Yeah, I remember when word of this device first reached me. I was having a sleepover and my friend ILty brought it up out of the blue. She was actually kindda excited for it cause she's a clean freak and hates public restrooms. Heck, she didn't even like going at our school. 'sides that she said she could easily pee on people or something... she always made some kind of odd joke out of everything.

But in all seriousness, I find it rediculous. I'd find it a hassle take care of, bring around, and then break it out for use. I'd rather hold it and find a restroom.

'sides, I've gone camping a large portion of my life and there's these Japanese toilets that are sometimes the ONLY toilets around. I'm used to squatting it's not bad, and stretches tighs a bit. Good feeling. :3

5. Posted on Mar 9, 2009, 8:31:24 PM UTC
    ID: 23959 | #27
    ladyHisoka
    Level 10
    XP

Ok, the ditry bathroom i understand, but wouldntbe easer to carry around tissues and sanatation lotion (no water handwash or prepell)?

as fo rhte no western tolets i doubt missing a hole in the ground in a n outhouse with no floor is gonna be a real big issue.

6. Posted on Aug 15, 2009, 7:12:37 AM UTC
    ID: 24683 | #28
    Aiffe
    Level 1
    XP

You don't need a gadget!

http://www.ampnet.co.uk/femorabilia/pee_standing.html

I actually think the gadget is a really cool idea for those who haven't trained themselves to do it au naturale. I don't think a woman needs to be trans to want to pee standing. It's more practical in certain situations, and even safer. In extreme cold conditions, it preserves valuable body heat to simply slip a gizmo in your fly, rather than disrobing. Plus it's fun.

7. Posted on Aug 15, 2009, 4:52:03 PM UTC
    ID: 24686 | #29
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

Thanks for reviving this topic. I was just thinking about it yesterday!

I didn't know a girl could pee like that! I'd hate to have to practice. And that article suggests practicing in the shower. Ew peeing in the shower? gross. I'd never have the guts to try this though I see the benefits.

8. Posted on Aug 17, 2009, 1:56:08 AM UTC
    ID: 24698 | #30
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

My friend told me this weekend that she can pee against the wall standing up. Apparently it's an entertaining motion to men, but not something to brag about cause it offends men that we're walking on their territory XD 

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.