PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1256 Members

Newbie with Questions

1. Posted on Aug 26, 2022, 9:03:38 PM UTC
    ID: 41322 | #1
    SpaceSnake
    Level 1
    XP

Hi I'm Space, and I hope to have a lot of fun here, but...

Since there's a restriction on the types of characters we can make (has to be humanoid basically) that makes me think the website as an overarching world that the character has to fit into. Is this accurate and I've just missed/overlooked where the world is described? Under the 'How it Works' section it says the game is flexible enough to work with my OC. Does that mean there really is no overarching world/plot I need to worry about?

2. Posted on Aug 31, 2022, 1:27:55 AM UTC
    ID: 41369 | #2
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

On Fri, 26 Aug 2022 09:03:38 GMT, SpaceSnake said in post id 41322:

Hi I'm Space, and I hope to have a lot of fun here, but...

Since there's a restriction on the types of characters we can make (has to be humanoid basically) that makes me think the website as an overarching world that the character has to fit into. Is this accurate and I've just missed/overlooked where the world is described? Under the 'How it Works' section it says the game is flexible enough to work with my OC. Does that mean there really is no overarching world/plot I need to worry about?

Apologies for the delay seeing this- I don't keep an eye on the forums.

You can be either:-

• An OC from your own universe. Yo'll come from your own unique portal that is a world completely of your design. As long as your OC fits our humanoid criteria, you're welcome and encouraged to be as creative as you wish!
    • An OC from one of the portals- opened or closed as you wish. Feel free to make your character fit that portal universe in any way you wish as long as they meet the humanoid criteria.

The way our ARPG is created, is to be as open to creativity as possible, so everything should be taken as a check list- not a limitation of what you can be :) If you have any questions, please feel free to poke us on the Discord and we'll be happy to anser them, or help develope your OC more ^^

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.