PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1276 Members

Stopping in to introduce myself.

1. Posted on Jun 10, 2020, 2:17:31 AM UTC
    ID: 29338 | #1
    LadyKoyoteDraws
    Level 1
    XP

Good evening, my name's Lady Koyote and I'm new here so I thought I'd stop in and say hi.

• I'm 29 and professional artist
    • I've been drawing since I was 2; just old enough to sit in my brother's lap and learn kidpix, it was all over after that
    • I have way too many OCs to count.
    • I mostly draw men but I also have female characters I am simply super protective of them and don't put out a lot of the art I do of them.
    • I do both SFW and NSFW art
    • All of my characters are humanoid but they are various species and often have alternate forms.
    • I also write and eventually want to produce comics but I'm still not at a point where I am ready for that just yet.  Soon.
    • I just moved into a new apartment a week ago after three years in a terrible place.
    • I'm trying to lose weight after years of being on psych meds for PTSD
    • I am a medical cannabis user and it has literally saved my life.
    • I have fibromylagia.
    • I care take for an eldery gentleman who still lives in said terrible place but he won't move, thankfully he has home healthcare workers as well myself.
    • I have very broad and varied tastes in art, writing, music, tv and just everything in general
    • I have a cat by the name of Calhoun, who was in fact named after one of orginial characters who doesn't like his first name.
    • Said cat is part Chausie (these cats are part wild cat and part Absynnian), something I actually do not condone but the shelter had no clue about his breeding.  He's 15 lbs, incredibly strong and will fight any cat out there; to the point he will try to put himself through a window to attack them, destroy your furniture, your hands and everything else.  He also suffers feline hyper esthesia which makes everything worse and this disorder is most common in oriental breeds like Absynnians.  This is an incredibly difficult thing for any cat and cat owner to deal with, so you can imagine the trouble for a part wild cat feline.  That said I would never surrender him because he has known nothing else and it is manageable.  Just a word of caution to you cat owners out there, hybrid cats are not ok and they are huge resposbility.
    • I actually want to write a book and do art about Calhoun at some point detailing the problems and donate the proceeds to ending the big cat trade.
    • I'm try to be the most open, friendly person I can, and help others whenever possible.
    • I love meeting new people, chatting, talking characters, rping and much more.  Don't hesitate to just say hi.
  2. Posted on Jun 10, 2020, 6:54:49 PM UTC
    ID: 29339 | #2
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

Howdy Lady Koyote. We're excited to have you.

thank you for the thorough introduction. 

I poked through your gallery. your line work is beautiful :D

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.