PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1256 Members

Other 18+ not clarified in Site Rules

1. Posted on Sep 10, 2014, 8:03:24 PM UTC
    ID: 28266 | #1
    sls-scifiandart
    Level 2
    XP

I figured this is art related but I was a bit questioned as to why in the Site Rules, 18+ is mostly directed only for those types of 18+ content works. There are also other types of content not involving sexual types of 18+ and I'm curious where this site stands, for example, in terms of gore/violence types of artworks since those aren't something for the 18- of the site, especially when depicted in detail. I'm not talking like small amount of blood. I mean like to a point where 18+ label is needed. I know it stands out since it's not fetish or sexual related content. But, I don't think it's fair to leave it out without getting some info in regards to it is all. smiley

2. Posted on Sep 14, 2014, 10:36:41 PM UTC
    ID: 28271 | #2
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

The Red Curtain isn't just for sexually explicit content. It is intended for anything not appropriate for minors to see. So extreme gore should be added to the Red Curtain.

We don't call it out specifically much because we don't get a lot of gory artwork that often. But yes gory art should be in the 18+ section. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.