PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1256 Members

How much time to you spending drawing each day?

1. Posted on Nov 19, 2013, 2:15:07 AM UTC
    ID: 28189 | #1
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

I'm curious how much others spend each day drawing. 

Also, how much do you wish you spent drawing each day if you don't spend as much time as you'd like?

It really varies for me but lately it's been about 1 hour a day on average. I usually spend it on my animated show Dragon Mall Quest. I wish I could fit another hour in each day but there are only so many hours each day!

How about you?

2. Posted on Nov 21, 2013, 8:07:33 PM UTC
    ID: 28194 | #2
    Eirise
    Level 2
    XP

When I finally sit down to draw something, even a sketch takes me a long time. So only end up doing it maybe an hour or two a week, averaged ^^;

3. Posted on Dec 17, 2013, 1:33:03 AM UTC
    ID: 28203 | #4
    Harlequaint
    Level 9
    XP

I used to draw ever day, but the past few years I can barely bring myself to drawing. I am stressed all the time so I am lucky to even draw one thing every few weeks or so. More drawings in that time if I am lucky. 

4. Posted on Dec 27, 2013, 12:43:52 AM UTC
    ID: 28206 | #5
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

Erozar. I hope you have some time to relax over the holidays. It's really sad to hear you are stressed all of the time. I hope you're able to find some time to relax soon. Take it easy!

5. Posted on Jan 8, 2014, 12:35:27 PM UTC
    ID: 28210 | #6
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

This whole year I've done bugger all drawing to what I use to, but I've been VERY stressed this year for various reasons, one of them flat hunting and moving out for the first time in my life on top of running Auckland Drawfest, 2 conventions in 2 months, a charity comic, etc... I've had a total life rewrite just with my flatmate moving in Christmas 2012, and moving 4 months ago. IT's been REALLY hard on me, and I haven't quite recovered from that T.T 

Ideally I'd draw atleast a little once a day, but lately that has been more like once a month due to depression from stress. I'm working that back up again... If only I can put Pokemon down for a little while XD Lol. I try to average a couple of afternoons a week to art :)

6. Posted on Aug 8, 2016, 2:03:06 PM UTC
    ID: 28676 | #9
    Firiel
    Level 65
    XP

It's pretty variable. Unless I'm unusually wrecked I'm gonna at least do some doodling, or shade another patch on an active project. Some days I'll give it a couple hours or more and some days it'll just be a one-minute marker pattern across my wrist or a pair of eyes in the margin of school notes, though.

7. Posted on Mar 8, 2017, 2:05:50 AM UTC
    ID: 28783 | #10
    Kazan
    Level 2
    XP

I spend up to a week or two to get something looking perfect! I'm a major perfectionist to a fault if something has a due date XD

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.