đź“Ś Pinned: Treasury Guide (Outdated)

1. Posted on Jun 11, 2020, 6:48:54 PM UTC
    ID: 29358 | #1
    Dracostryx
    Level 1
    XP

TREASURY GUIDE

Player Guide

• Submit your request with the appropriate form to the appropriate thread. DO NOT CREATE NEW THREADS IN THE TREASURY FORUM.

• If you are not sure which form or thread to use, please ask your question as a response to this thread.

• You can find the other player's userID on their Profile page. It will look like this:

cHqEVYTIvL0TzGB4M1-K9hpjbtz_vz_V4LudxhTH_tnMpoY-6hoP8BJ0JDDxBB_hha3lXuspaOo_tfGJ-heyVld-Yzvu4KO0K4eqhh4Bu6Cr_kQ2JZ9oRYPLQy1BiBVWWLKHFgQR

If you have questions about the Treasury forum, threads, or process, please ask them on this thread.

Please remember to fill out the correct forms correctly, otherwise your requests may be delayed by admins needing to clarify with you!

Admin Guide

• Handle any pending comments if possible.

• Move to the end of the finished queue by clicking the Top of Queue link in the Administration Area of a thread.

• Handle the request as usual. 

• Copy the original request text and paste it into a new comment on the player’s Player Log. Below this, add your comment on what was accomplished, such as “baubles deposited” or “fire stone crafted and added to inventory.” Add a link to the original request comment using the original request comment’s #[post number] link, not the permalink.

• Edit the player’s original request comment by adding your comment on what was accomplished as above, along with the link to the comment you made in their Player Tracker, and your signature. Use the #[post number] link, not the permalink.

zr6gtI4YRl0Gmm6kb8AOopHhs_aMyzfdXShuKZw0_tAKavOF1mVE4fgrb2Z72Ct-YHb2LSt55Cz0gXvc-BjYza5ACix_Mf9ayaJB-zZ-RNsE0jPZJ_5WRj1IHIx3EJBPKyP69XGL

• If there was an error in the request or the request cannot be fulfilled, do the same as above but instead note what the problem was and if relevant, how the player can fix it. Request that the player resubmit the fixed comment to the relevant queue.

• If you are not sure how to handle a request, please add it to the Pending Comments in the Administration Area of the main thread.

• Once you are done with your run, take the #[post number] link from the most recent comment you finished and add it to the Top of Queue link spot in the Administration Area of the thread.

Last edited by Twimper on Jun 8, 2021, 12:16:14 PM UTC. 7 total edits.

2. Posted on Mar 16, 2021, 6:05:35 AM UTC
    ID: 33469 | #2
    Beepups
    Level 2
    XP

EDIT: Disregard as I've found the right spot

Hello, I wasn't sure where to place this. I do not yet have a player log (as far as I can see, so sorry if I missed it)

PD Account: https://www.paperdemon.com/app/u/Beepups

PD ID: user17167

DA Account: https://www.deviantart.com/beepups

Last edited by Beepups on Mar 16, 2021, 6:07:38 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

3. Posted on May 7, 2021, 3:25:53 PM UTC
    ID: 34432 | #3
    amymist
    Level 2
    XP

Hi there! I have some baubles on the spreadsheet that are not in my player log, and I'm not sure what I need to do to get them transferred.

Quick Reply

đź”’ This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.