Dracostryx

Open group | 553 Members

LF: Tributes O: Slots & Items

1. Posted on Jan 16, 2023, 4:29:22 AM UTC
    ID: 42784 | #1
    Hirundine
    Level 3
    XP

Hey there, I'm a master procrastinator when it comes to getting my stryx their tributes and I figured it might be worth posting an ad for help!  Offering slots or items in exchange for tribute sets for my stryx.  Keep reading for more information~

Tribute requirements:

-   Looking for a 2-month max turnaround, ideally.  I can offer an extension if something comes up, provided I've seen WIPs!  If 2 months pass without any contact I will cancel the deal and look for another artist.

-   You are welcome to include other stryx in the tribute.  (Several stryx have a handler linked, but you're welcome to use a guide stryx for this instead)!

-   I'm cool with both visual art and written tributes, though in the case of the latter, I'll send you some notes on the stryx/handler's personality.

Offering your choice of:

-   Slots!  Can be for the stryx in question, or from any of my flock that are currently breedable (Alka, Asteria, Tvie, Vera, Villeneuve).  Slots are traded at a 1:1 rate; so a full set of tributes would earn you 3 slots!

-   Item or baubles rewards.  I have a whole hoard of breeding, import edit, companion, and other items.  If something catches your eye, feel free to ask about it~

Stryx needing tributes:

----- high priority -----

-   (OPEN) Mezoge/Goby Diver (silken korora with 5 uncommon marks) || Needs 2/3 tributes || Handler

-   (OPEN) Dust (8 mark nox gryph with canary and plasma breath) || Needs 2/3 tributes (Nokt: An Impressive Display completed) || No handler design

-   (OPEN) Usta (7 mark nox harpia with canary) || Needs 2/3 tributes (Daius: Competition completed) || Handler

----- low priority -----

-   (OPEN) Avan (5 mark soil lycan) || Needs 3/3 tributes || No handler design

-   (OPEN) Penitent (5 mark sand harpia with fire breath) || Needs 3/3 tributes || No handler design

-   (OPEN) Reynir (2 mark sand tyto) || Needs 3/3 tributes || No handler design

-   (OPEN) Dracostryx 12079 (nox nokt harpia pending major design overhaul, will have twilight in the future) || Needs 3/3 tributes || No handler design

Last edited by Hirundine on Jan 16, 2023, 10:51:34 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login