Open group | 1303 Members

Fulfilled! Avangard Collab - Old Photograph Recreation

1. Posted on Mar 20, 2024, 6:20:03 PM UTC
    ID: 47068 | #1
    Fordandra
    Level 41 MODJR
    XP

Hi everyone!

I recently saw this photograph of the construction workers of 30 Rockefeller Center in Midtown New York, on their lunchbreak in 1932. (photographer unknown)

Quais as fotos mais famosas?

I think this would be really cool to recreate for Avangard, World of Skies Challenge! I would likely use a Steampunk GPS to create a custom prompt, or try and fulfill Prompt 1 within the background. The plan is to have the lunch-goers overlooking a fleet of airships/aircities, floating over the glowing toxic clouds of the world below.

Which of your characters do you think would be brazen, peer-pressured, (or stupid) enough to hang their legs off the edge? (Legs, of course, are not required). Does any pose stick out to you, or would a more custom pose make sense for your character? The only true preference is that your character be within the dimensions of a Medium-sized creature, in order to fit all characters within the composition. Thanks!

c+WcDZwr96krPvYE7H3TjmY352dac8ilevHD6CxTGTFSX+UKXAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

I have 10 slots/poses available (the remaining slot would go to my character, Luis). Please let me know if you are interested!

Slots Available (0 Left)

1. Lawrence
    2. Taranshiia
    3. Mozza
    4. Caspian
    5. Samir
    6. Kai
    7. Ochris
    8. Axel
    9. Marvo
    10. Pandora
    11. Luis

Last edited by Fordandra on Mar 25, 2024, 12:03:37 AM UTC. 17 total edits.

2. Posted on Mar 20, 2024, 6:48:47 PM UTC
    ID: 47071 | #4
    ByThePowerOfDUSKULL
    Level 68
    XP

I can offer my Shiia for this if you want her!
    She's a nagi, so I think she'd be okay on the beam as long as she was coiled around it a little.

To save space, I think she'd do fine in spot 1, I think? (she never smoked, but she's willing to try new things XD)

(Edit: Oops, someone already asked for spot 1...  Can I ask for space 2 instead?)

Last edited by ByThePowerOfDUSKULL on Mar 20, 2024, 6:49:59 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

3. Posted on Mar 20, 2024, 6:57:20 PM UTC
    ID: 47072 | #5
    SchwarzerAlptraum
    Level 77
    XP

I could offer Kai. He belongs to Avangard anyways. And since they're outdoors, feel free to have him smoke a cigar or something.
    https://www.paperdemon.com/app/g/pdarpg/character/9461

4. Posted on Mar 20, 2024, 7:06:49 PM UTC
    ID: 47075 | #7
    Fordandra
    Level 41 MODJR
    XP

On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 00:03:09 GMT, arobeans said in post id 47074:

I really like this collab idea! I would love to offer up Samir. I don't really have a pose in mind. Anywhere is fine with me. If it would be permitted would it be possible to replace the lunch box with a skewered roasted fish? An example would be one of these fishes. If not, that's also fine with me!

That sounds amazing to me! I love personal touches!

5. Posted on Mar 20, 2024, 7:22:51 PM UTC
    ID: 47076 | #8
    seepran
    Level 131
    XP

this is such a lovely idea. Caspian would definitely be dumb enough - but if he's too large for the composition (or you'd just prefer a specific mergremlin instead), Jolt is another candidate. wherever either of them fit, the spot doesn't matter.

6. Posted on Mar 20, 2024, 7:40:10 PM UTC
    ID: 47077 | #9
    blepboi
    Level 7
    XP

i'd like to offer Marvo for slot 9, since that dude has a piece of paper or something i like the idea that Marvo is showing off a drawing he made ehehe
    Marvo is actually from Avangard so it makes sense for him to be there, also he is definitely stupid enough to do something like this bahaha

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login