PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

A friend for Fayen?

1. Posted on Mar 9, 2024, 8:28:29 AM UTC
    ID: 46845 | #1
    iaelyin
    Level 10
    XP

Looking to do a chill character development challenge for my elf Fayen. Perhaps there's someone who might like to hang out with a quiet nature-loving person like them? ☺️

It will most likely be a written work. Also, if you have any CD prompts that you'd like to use, please let me know! I don't mind using a bookwyrm bookmark!

2. Posted on Mar 9, 2024, 12:43:46 PM UTC
    ID: 46847 | #2
    SchwarzerAlptraum
    Level 76
    XP

I know I won't get any points for this, but you're free to include Skye the duck. He can just be off in the background, eating food scraps your characters feed him or something.

3. Posted on Mar 9, 2024, 4:17:44 PM UTC
    ID: 46852 | #3
    blepboi
    Level 6
    XP

Twig is available!! ik u were working on a writing piece before but it didn't make the deadline, so this is a good chance to try again without a deadline ^w^

Last edited by blepboi on Mar 9, 2024, 4:18:54 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

4. Posted on Mar 9, 2024, 5:22:46 PM UTC
    ID: 46854 | #4
    Joy
    Bordayus
    Level 146
    XP

Joy is a good friend, she often quite and watch the scene. She Love to help and her life serving evil people often means she does not speak out often unless needed. Joy curious nature often has her touching and watching nature among other things, her gem able to heal and cure sickness so she study medicine and healing both pratices and spells.

5. Posted on Mar 10, 2024, 9:31:23 AM UTC
    ID: 46859 | #5
    iaelyin
    Level 10
    XP

Thanks for the responses <3 I think I'll wait for the next weekly CD prompt to decide what to do next.
    And of course, I'm still open to other characters to collab with too, so anyone is welcome to suggest more :D If not soon, then for a future project.

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login