Mysterious Bloom

Closed group | 137 Members

Potential Free Art! :]

1. Posted on Apr 29, 2024, 11:03:40 PM UTC
    ID: 47840 | #1
    theowlprism
    Level 4
    XP

Hello!! I'm Owl. Been here for a bit but never touched forums until today!

I wanted to extend an offer to the users of the forums here! If I am able to draw gift art of your MB characters, feel free to comment here! I don't really want specific requests (so sorry), and this is more of an optional thing for me! I just feel bad approaching profiles directly to ask about drawing their characters. 

While I'm not taking specific requests, let me know if you have any particular boundaries with characters, after all, I am not here to tread over your boundaries in regard to characters! 

Hope to chat with more of you soon! I'll try to comment more around the forums when I can! :]

2. Posted on Apr 30, 2024, 12:19:51 AM UTC
    ID: 47842 | #2
    ToriTui
    Level 3
    XP

I'd love to have the chance to have my sillies drawn, only boundary I have is preferrably no blood n gore aswell as trying to keep all aspects of their design ^^ I may also participate by doing some traditional work (no colour) of any oc's that are sent here aswell <33

3. Posted on Apr 30, 2024, 6:05:36 AM UTC
    ID: 47847 | #3
    MAWTISM
    Level 11
    XP

feel free to go ham with anybody i have, if youd like! only boundaries are like the common sense things, but gore and candy gore is okay..

thank you for the chance :D

Last edited by MAWTISM on Apr 30, 2024, 6:05:48 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

4. Posted on Apr 30, 2024, 2:44:38 PM UTC
    ID: 47850 | #4
    LonelyCoyote
    Level 2
    XP

I'd love art of any of my characters, and I'd be happy to return the favour! Might stalk this forum for people to surprise art, lol. 
    I'm okay with just about anything, thank you.

5. Posted on Apr 30, 2024, 11:01:25 PM UTC
    ID: 47853 | #5
    Frozenova
    Level 12
    XP

I would love art of any of my little guys,, go crazy!! Keep it sfw obviously, and maybe not gore unless you ask first, but if you have a good idea then just message me here or on discord! (You're in the MB discord too right?)

Last edited by Frozenova on Apr 30, 2024, 11:01:51 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

6. Posted on Apr 30, 2024, 11:50:16 PM UTC
    ID: 47855 | #6
    theowlprism
    Level 4
    XP

On Wed, 01 May 2024 03:01:25 GMT, Frozenova said in post id 47853:

I would love art of any of my little guys,, go crazy!! Keep it sfw obviously, and maybe not gore unless you ask first, but if you have a good idea then just message me here or on discord! (You're in the MB discord too right?)

Yes I am!! I'll message you if I have any crazy cool ideas :]

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login