In your travels across the Paperverse, you'll meet many foes and challenges. You can create both custom armor and weapons for each of your characters. Unlike armor, weapons do not have different craftable power levels. Elemental weapons automatically level up in power alongside their wielder.
To craft a weapon you'll need both the needed items and complete a creative challenge.
Just like your character has a latent element, weapons can have elemental alignments too! The element you pick will provide an increase in damage aligned with the weapon's element. Each weapon can only be aligned with one element.
To align your weapon with a specific element, add the corresponding Elemental Pearl when crafting.
Elemental Weapon Crafting Recipe
Here are the items you will need in your inventory to craft the weapon.
In order to finalize the crafting of your Elemental Weapon, you must complete a creative challenge. You will be drawing or writing a piece that shows what your character's Elemental Weapon is.
The primary color of your weapon should match the color of Aster you use to construct it. Otherwise, your weapon's appearance is up to you! We would recommend matching any elemental parts of your weapon to the element you are assigning to your weapon. You can choose from the weapon types listed below, or make your own weapon.
- Bow or Crossbow
- Boomerang or Throwing Stars
- ...or make your own!
Crafting Your Elemental Weapon
Once you've chosen your weapon's element and appearance and acquired all the items needed to craft your Elemental Weapon, it's time for the creative challenge!
- Fullbody image of your character wielding the weapon you are crafting.
- Must be in color.
- The primary color of the weapon must match the color of Aster used to craft it.
- No background or shading required.
- At least 600 words describing your character wielding the weapon that you are crafting.
Once you're ready to craft your weapon, follow these steps.
- Check your to make sure you have all the crafting items needed to craft your weapon in your inventory by navigating to your profile page and clicking the Items tab. See the Crafting recipe above.
- Submit your Elemental Weapon crafting artwork or writing work to PaperDemon.com
- Name the submission what you want for the name of your weapon. This will be used on the weapon select screen.
- Tag the submission with your character's ID tag (e.g. #pd123) and #PDARPGWeapon.
- Click the [Submit to ARPG Queue] button on the piece's page.
- Select Paper Demon Art RPG > Special Crafting
- Fill in the form that appears in the Comments & Request Details box
- Click [Submit]!
You'll receive a response from one of our admins within a few days. If you meet all the requirements and have all of the needed items in your inventory, one of our staff members will craft the weapon and deposit it into your inventory.