PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1247 Members

Sonic ('06) Plot

1. Posted on Sep 26, 2014, 5:00:25 PM UTC
    ID: 28277 | #1
    Inuyoujo
    Level 13
    XP

If you know this game, you know how bad it is. I find most people get into how bad the games machines are they over look how bad the plot and set is. I'm considering writing a fanfic that will be a "re-write" to the story. I've drawn new character designs, and I've pointed out enough mistakes to at least get started. The story is so broken it's going to be from the ground-up. Elise gets kidnapped too much. Why can't Elise use Ibisi' powers all the time? Silver is a cardbraod character. Blaze is thrown away. Blah blah blah...

So much to do. I like crafting the redesigns for the characters, however. I always like the drawing part - it's the writing that has all the work!

Anyone have anything they want to throw in on this?

2. Posted on Sep 27, 2014, 9:40:44 PM UTC
    ID: 28281 | #2
    sls-scifiandart
    Level 2
    XP

Hmm...I have the game (cause soundtrack got me and missions). I'm interested. I would like to know where you stand in Shadow's part of the storyline and the question of forming a portal with two chaos emeralds. Just out of curiosity. I agree that they could've made it better had they not rushed it in any way and took some time and thought when making the storyline for the game.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.