PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1252 Members

From Drawing to Writing!

1. Posted on Nov 21, 2012, 7:11:23 AM UTC
    ID: 28014 | #1
    Inuyoujo
    Level 13
    XP

Some months ago, I re-took my hand at writing fanfics. I'd say I did a good job, but now I have a problem. There's the comic I want to start, but I can't due to lack of materials. I will new stuff asap, but in the meantime, I'd like to work on what I can. The easiest thing to do is write, because I'm writing on the computer, so I don't have to worry about running on of material in that area. I need my inspiration to re-direct itself to some things I've already started, and I'd like to finish. These things are working on COMPLETELY different muses, which is where the conflict is spawning.

The writing I started:

• The last ending to a continuous of an abandoned Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfic. AU, fantasy, occult, action, adventure. Active homo male couple.
    • AU Steampunk SkullGirls fanfic. Active homo female couples. Action/ Adventure.

I have more planned. These are one's I've started typing.

The comic:

A FREAKING MECHA COMIC! Active homo couples. Drama, angst, action, adventure.

2 different version already planned, but going through with one at a time. More alt versions hoped for the future.

Do anyone have any suggestions on how I can change my muse(s)?

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.