PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1221 Members

NaNoWriMo?

1. Posted on Oct 16, 2009, 7:17:02 AM UTC
    ID: 24833 | #1
    insomniac
    Level 3
    XP

As I understand it, there's a pretty solid complement of writers on this site. So I can't possibly be the only one here doing the great november challenge.

Who else is in?

nanowrimo.org , if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

2. Posted on Oct 20, 2009, 9:27:35 AM UTC
    ID: 24836 | #4
    kat716
    Level 1
    XP

My sister and I are doing our own version... she's only 12, and I haven't written anything more than a short (short short) story and a couple essays in college - many years ago. SkyTurtle (little sis) and I have decided that this year we'll do 10,000 words. Write in November, edit in December, post by the end of the year. That's the plan.

Our other sister is quite a writer, with lots of stuff up on fanfiction.net (greywriter, check her out), and she's doing the big event.

Good luck with yours.

N

3. Posted on Oct 23, 2009, 10:58:15 PM UTC
    ID: 24839 | #7
    Sukaiburu
    Level 5
    XP

I did so last year, and I want to do so this year, but I'm not sure what I'm going to write about, or if I'll have time to. I really want to, though.

4. Posted on Sep 14, 2011, 3:33:18 AM UTC
    ID: 26293 | #8
    Moon-Huntress
    Level 3
    XP

I have ALWAYS wanted to, but November is the end of my school's Fall semester so I always have big projects and finals etc. Now that I have a job too, it's virtually impossible for me to even consider doing NaNoWriMo, although i would love to.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.