PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1247 Members

Hello all dreamers ♥

1. Posted on Jan 23, 2021, 4:42:56 AM UTC
    ID: 32388 | #1
    AngelCnderDream14
    Level 3
    XP

Hello all Dreamers, I am Cynail S. AngelCnder known for my many works. I am new to the site and I am excited to be part of this site with you all, I am so happy I found out about this site from someone. If they didn't I wouldn't have known and I can see this site is awesome so far. I really hope you will like my work, as I have many projects and such planned out. I can't wait to interact with things and level up my character. :3 This is gonna be so much fun!

Also if you are interested in what I do, here is what I do: I am a Cartoonist artist, Animator, Game Designer, Writer, and much more. I do 13pg art only and like to keep clean art as I can. ^ ^ I have a few comics on the going, a game that is in the works and I am writing a novel as well. I also make animations on my youtube channel, including my first show. ♥ ( Coming soon on that one.)

I draw: Dinosaurs, dragons and aliens and a few others that I am still learning on.

If you are interested, feel free to check out my works and follow me on social media. ♥ Thank you for reading.

2. Posted on Jan 25, 2021, 7:57:14 PM UTC
    ID: 32407 | #2
    BogusRed
    Level 280 ADMIN
    XP

Howdy Cynail. Welcome to PaperDemon! We're excited to have you here. I tend to get myself busy with lots of projects too so we're alike in that way. Do you post your animations on youtube?

owo

3. Posted on Jan 26, 2021, 4:00:11 AM UTC
    ID: 32409 | #3
    AngelCnderDream14
    Level 3
    XP

Oh sorry Red for the late reply, thanks for the warm welcome! ^ ^ ( Still getting use to the site.) Yes I sure do. :) My animations mostly go on YouTube. Also that's cool. ^ ^ It's good to keep busy with projects, makes the mind and soul happy which is good health.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.