Hi my name is Blu da ba dee da ba daa

1. Posted on Jun 9, 2020, 5:03:18 AM UTC
    ID: 29337 | #1
    o1babyblueyes
    Level 1
    XP

Hi!

I'm Blu, I'm 20-something.

I'm migrating from Deviantart to other art sites to broaden my horizens a bit(and to escape eclipse). 

Some stuff about me-

• I mostly do 3D work in MMD and digital art in MS Paint. Not sure if I'll post my 3D stuff here.
    • I probably won't get a tablet or permantly use other programs. I have 12+ years of experience using MS Paint and I'm not satified with other programs.
    • Art is a hobby only because my energy flip flops so much I can only muster sketches most of the time. 
    • I love webcomics and can only dream of having the talent and energy to make my own. (my favorite webtoons are Boyfriend of the Dead and Cursed Princess Club)
    • I draw anthro/furry art but it's mostly for neopets and I can't seem to do bunnies or dragons very well.
    • I can't draw tradtional anymore. Don't ask why.
    • I wish I had the confidence my 12-16 year old self had when drawing full body. 
    • I like Utau, anime, vocaloid, etc. I have my own Utaus, their OTOs aren't good but I love them anyway.
    • I really like vampires and aliens.
    • My stories don't make sense to anyone but me and IDK how to feel about that.
    • Not art related but I have a Boxer Mix named Rosie, her favorite toy is 20+ year old Barney and sometimes she gets pouty cause she can't see her forehead. I have three cats Armin, Gizmo and Worf. Worf got his name because when he was a kitten, he was very very . . .Klingy. He's also blind. Armin got his name because he REALLY didn't like the close up of the smiling titan on Attack on Titan.

2. Posted on Jun 11, 2020, 12:08:36 AM UTC
    ID: 29341 | #2
    BogusRed
    Level 279 ADMIN
    XP

Howdy Blu! We're excited to have you join our community.

You are in good company. Many folks are migrating here from DA.

We've been around for nearly 18 years. I hope you will consider making your own web comic soon. Your anthro/furry art is very welcome here. Lots of our community members love animals. 🤗🐇🐈

If you haven't already, check out our discord server. This is a great way to meet others.

It's lovely to meet you!

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.