PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1241 Members

Hello!

1. Posted on May 24, 2020, 9:40:37 PM UTC
    ID: 29306 | #1
    Ittermat
    Level 6
    XP

(Copied from my profile so I dont have to rewrite it again lol)

*~I'm an artist, a writer, a lover, not a fighter..~*

Hi there! Im Serra (or ittermat) Im certainly no one special..just your average social anxiety ridden art type person who likes to draw, is a secret nerd for animation, video games and art supplies and crafts, Is the least perfect human being in existence.

Im an Agender Aromantic Asexual and I never want kids and am perfectly content with my animals being my children.. I have a dog (Rycki), Two hermit crabs (Fallow and Rico), two sugar gliders (Kino and yuki), Two Guinea pigs (Suki and mochi), and one goldfish from the fair named Koi. I live in a small two bedroom domicle with my life partner of 2-3 years who I cant live without..

You can usually find me drawing, creating, roleplaying, trying to be creative, watching cartoons and being permanently stuck in the 80's-90s.

I made it my self appointed goal in life to make people smile...

I have carpal tunnel, tendonitis, scoliosis and a whole slew of health problems that makes it hard to draw all the time.. but I do it when I can hahha...

I hope to make at least a better carving for myself in the art world.. Though I know I need alot of practice yet.

I am friends with Mallory lewis though (The daughter of shari lewis -from lambchops play along-) and im an offical merchandise artist for her ! So I have that going for me at least! hahha...
    Uhm..ok...enough of that self praising...

However Its now shameless self promotion time.. (Im sorry)

~My Ko-fi~ My Webcomic ~ My Virtual pet site ~ My etsy store ~ My discord server ~ My instagram ~ My facebook fanpage ~ My Animal crossing:new horizons site ~

Nonetheless its nice to be here and great to meet you all! Im shy but please dont be afraid of me XD

Last edited by Ittermat on May 24, 2020, 9:41:25 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on May 26, 2020, 8:20:05 PM UTC
    ID: 29310 | #2
    BogusRed
    Level 280 ADMIN
    XP

Howdy Ittermat,

We're so exited to have you here.OMG I have the social anxiety too X.X

what type of role playing do you currently do?

Also making people smile is a great goal :D

That is really cool that you do art for Shari Lewis. How neat! You're famous!

3. Posted on May 27, 2020, 5:55:22 PM UTC
    ID: 29311 | #3
    Ittermat
    Level 6
    XP

Im sorry to only just now be seeing this.. I didnt get a notification that you replied Bogus!

And awwwee...I dunno why you'd be excited...Im not that special really... But it does make me feel wanted and loved to hear it...^///^

I mostly do fantasy role playing.. I use Rp repository for them because it seems easiest to find other people to write with... (Easiest I say...VERY Loosely because its not....finding partners is HARD... lol) I also enjoy just about anything else just no sexual rps or sci fi... because sci fi confuses me. Im not picky as long as its fun and engaging.

lol I work for Mallory.. not Shari- unfortunately Shari hasnt been with us on the mortal realm for years...;_; ... And im not really famous or anything...She just really likes how I draw lambchop lol.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.