PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1251 Members

Long Time No See, PD Friends!

1. Posted on Aug 6, 2019, 2:08:39 AM UTC
    ID: 29223 | #1
    scaredyghost
    Level 1
    XP

I used to be a very, very active member here a loooong time ago. In fact, my old account is still up! I've long since lost the login info for it though, lmao. But that's okay. I'm pretty different from who I was back then. I even have a new name and gender. ðŸ‘€ðŸ’¦ And a college degree! Wow.

But I'm back and I'm very happy to be. 8) PaperDemon has grown tremendously since I disappeared and I'm amazed and grateful that you're still here. I can't wait to jump back into the community. I missed it here!

And it's nice to see all the familiar faces. :')

2. Posted on Aug 7, 2019, 2:17:15 AM UTC
    ID: 29224 | #2
    MaskedLin
    Level 66
    XP
    Nice to make your acquaintance! I joined at some point during your absence, i try to be active on here though i occasionally disappear. I'm distinctly a dragon artist, and mostly post art of characters from a WIP story of mine. What kind of art interests you?
  3. Posted on Aug 7, 2019, 2:35:24 PM UTC
    ID: 29225 | #3
    scaredyghost
    Level 1
    XP

Nice to meet you!

I do a lot of cartoony art and I love working with pencils and pens. I mostly do doodles right now lmao but I'd like to branch out into proper illustration. I'm also (re)learning digital art.

My actual trade, however, is writing. I'm very much looking forward to producing some short stories to post here--I have a few in the works!--but I also do a lot of nonfiction writing.

Also dragons? VERY COOL.

4. Posted on Aug 7, 2019, 3:26:32 PM UTC
    ID: 29226 | #4
    BogusRed
    Level 280 ADMIN
    XP

Hello ScaredyGhost/CokeKitty, WELCOME BACK!

People disappear and reappear all the time. We're happy to have you. Our forums aren't super active these days. You might want to jump into our discord server which is where all the happinen community stuff is at. We're so excited to have you here and see how you've improved!

Let me know if you'd like to use your old account again. I'm happy to recover it for you!

Last edited by BogusRed on Aug 7, 2019, 3:27:09 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

5. Posted on Aug 7, 2019, 9:22:25 PM UTC
    ID: 29227 | #5
    scaredyghost
    Level 1
    XP

SUSIEEEEEEE TToTT IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! I really missed it here! I joined the PD Discord server already, but I've mostly been lurking cuz life's been keeping me busy. It's been really cool to see how much PD has changed while still retaining all the stuff I loved about it so much as a teen. I was a fool to leave.

Would it be possible to combine my new account with my old one? So like, migrate all the old stuff to this account? If not, I'll just keep them separate. But I appreciate the offer!

6. Posted on Aug 8, 2019, 3:04:15 PM UTC
    ID: 29229 | #6
    BogusRed
    Level 280 ADMIN
    XP

It's good to see you too!

I can transfer the art but it is harder to transfer the comments and other stuff. i need to first do some verification. i'll send you a DM.

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login