PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1255 Members

Yo

1. Posted on Dec 31, 2017, 10:34:09 PM UTC
    ID: 28950 | #1
    Indigo-Dusk
    Level 5
    XP

Hi all. I go by Indigo Dusk here. I've been contracting with Bogus Red for a bit now writing articles for the site, and I've posted some of my (crappy) art here too, and yet I never thought to check out the forums until now. So hi and stuff.

I'm a late 20-something queer autistic visual artist and freelance writer. I have an obsession with elves (as in the tall, pointy-eared fantasy race), water and hydromancy/water magic, puppies, video games, sour candy, my wonderful girlfriend, and being really really gay.

Honestly I'm really boring and not very good at art, but I try. Also I use they/them pronouns, if you please.

Last edited by Indigo-Dusk on Dec 31, 2017, 10:46:11 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on Jan 1, 2018, 11:20:19 PM UTC
    ID: 28952 | #2
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

Welcome Indigo-Dusk!

Please don't be so hard on your abilities as an artist. You're just at an early point in your journey than others and you will get better.

Also elves are dope! <3 I'm so glad you could be a part of shaping our community! 

Last edited by BogusRed on Jan 1, 2018, 11:20:34 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

3. Posted on Jan 9, 2018, 4:24:07 AM UTC
    ID: 28960 | #3
    Indigo-Dusk
    Level 5
    XP

I knowwww, I need to take my own advice. I did write an article on the subject, I suppose maybe I should try to practice what I preach. >.>

And thanks! I'm glad to be here. I really like this little place you have set up here. I used to share my art on Deviant Art, but haven't been for awhile. Not sure what it is exactly, but something made me loose interest. Paperdemon is better IMO.

Too bad the forums here seem a little...dead. o.o

4. Posted on Jan 9, 2018, 10:19:29 PM UTC
    ID: 28962 | #4
    Firiel
    Level 65
    XP

Hey, name's Firiel. Bi chick, fantasy/scifi fangirl + some personal and religious art. Longtime Tolkien fan so I've got some overlap with the Elves interest. ;) Sorry about the semi-deadness, we try but it's a small crowd. Also I went into a holiday busyness funk and am just now coming back into the swing of things. Pleasure to meet you, I look forward to seeing you around. :)

5. Posted on Jan 10, 2018, 4:55:37 AM UTC
    ID: 28967 | #5
    Indigo-Dusk
    Level 5
    XP

Hiya Firiel! No need to apologize for the slowness, and apologies if I caused offense, I didn't meant to, was just making an observation. ^^ I really like it here so far; the smaller community feel is nice. I also look forward to seeing you around and perusing your art. :)

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.