PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1220 Members

[Art RPG] Create your Character

1. Posted on Jun 20, 2020, 4:44:09 AM UTC
    ID: 29370 | #2
    Wyverntoots
    Level 52
    XP

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I had a question regarding character creation for the ARPG. I was thinking about making a werewolf-like character, but since ferals are not allowed would that not be the best idea? Or is there some middle ground (design/story wise) if these character types aren't aloowed yet. Thanks for reading, and I eagerly await your reply.

Sincerely,

Wyverntoots

Last edited by Wyverntoots on Jun 20, 2020, 4:45:31 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on Jun 29, 2020, 7:28:02 PM UTC
    ID: 29380 | #5
    BogusRed
    Level 279 ADMIN
    XP

Hello Kyath,

You can do robots as long as they meet the requirements specified in the wiki

Your character must be humanoid, as in having two arms, two legs, one head, stands upright, have opposable thumbs.

I think we have to say no for now to any open/closed species because those are owned/copyrighted by their respective owners. I'm open to discussing this with open/closed species owners though.

We also want to avoid a case where players are doublecounting their art in two games. 

3. Posted on Jul 3, 2020, 10:03:40 PM UTC
    ID: 29392 | #7
    BogusRed
    Level 279 ADMIN
    XP

On Jul 1, 2020, seepran said:

how about personal/private species one owns themself?

Yes this is ok. If you own the copyright to it, you're all good. i'll update the rules to clarify.

4. Posted on Jul 5, 2020, 4:16:22 AM UTC
    ID: 29403 | #8
    ChatLunatique
    Level 2
    XP

Hello, I'm brand new here and am still learning my way around.  After submitting a character on the google form, how do we know if / when they are accepted?  About how long does it usually take?

5. Posted on Jul 8, 2020, 5:54:20 PM UTC
    ID: 29429 | #9
    BogusRed
    Level 279 ADMIN
    XP

Hi ChatLunatique,

We're still assembling and getting our ARPG admin team up to speed. So it may be a couple weeks before you hear back but you can still move forward with the next set of challenges and receive XP regardless.

6. Posted on Jun 10, 2021, 6:50:10 PM UTC
    ID: 35127 | #10
    GooeyNewt
    Level 3
    XP
    One part says we can register multiple characters, but Updates contradicts that statement stating "You are limited to one character per player. We'll be expanding it to multiple characters later." Is this the "later" time that multiple characters is allowed or is one still the current limit?

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.