PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1247 Members

Anyone else want to play the inFAMOUS Demo early?

1. Posted on May 17, 2009, 2:32:18 PM UTC
    ID: 24349 | #1
    Shalashaska
    Level 6
    XP

THIS IS A PLAYSTATION 3 EXCLUSIVE (and a damn good one too)

I got a voucher code for the demo to the game inFAMOUS that lets me play it early. I got to play it on the eighth, whereas it becomes open to the public on the 21st. I am ready and willing to share this code with anyone who asks. The way PSN works is, I can download the same thing on 5 different systems, whether that be DLC, addons,  or anything that costs money. The thing is, you have to make a dummy PSN account. I'm not entirely sure how to make one, but I'm sure theres tutorials if you google it. If you want the voucher code, post in this thread or email me and I'll be sure to PM you my code. I'm not entirely sure who else owns a PS3 on PD, but if you do, you want to play this game so bad you can taste blood from grinding your teeth too hard. (The demo is AMAZING by the way.) Remember, I can only download this 5 times, so the first four people to ask will get it.

2. Posted on May 17, 2009, 4:56:13 PM UTC
    ID: 24350 | #2
    Sliverbane
    Level 40
    XP

Ooo!  I've been meaning to find more people on the PS3 network!

My screen name for the PS3 network is... *wait for it*  Sliverbane!  :lol:

Last edited by Sliverbane on May 17, 2009, 4:58:46 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

3. Posted on May 17, 2009, 10:42:42 PM UTC
    ID: 24353 | #3
    Shalashaska
    Level 6
    XP

Awesome. I sent you a friend request and the code. You have to go to account management--> Redeem Codes to download it. Like i said before, I'm not entirely sure how to set it up but from what Ive heard you have to set up a dummy account or something.....

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.