PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1220 Members

Anyone Remember Legend of Dragoon?

1. Posted on Sep 7, 2007, 2:57:44 AM UTC
    ID: 19292 | #11
    Shalashaska
    Level 6
    XP

I remember playing this on a demo disc I had a while back. It was really cool.

It's funny. The only PS1 game that I had trouble playing on a PS2 was the original Tekken. I have almost 100 console (PS1/PS2) games, so that's saying something.

2. Posted on Sep 7, 2007, 8:20:37 PM UTC
    ID: 19320 | #12
    paintedwings
    Level 4
    XP

On Sep 5, 2007 10:34 am, Runic Tunic said:
    [quote]

I remember that game. It was very similar to FFVII. I remember getting stuck at this one part where you have to kill this red dragon in a volcano, and I was only level 20 and too weak to fight it, but I didn't feel like tediously leveling up my characters because it took so freakin' long.

I had a PS2 probelm recently: it wouldn't play ANY games, so I had to buy a new one, even after I tried the following "remedies:"

-blowing on the CD

-blowing inside the PS2 (to clear away any dust)

-poking a chopstick into the PS2 to re-adjust the lens. My old PS2 wasn't reading the game discs.

But I think there's a PS2 self-cleaning device that could possible clean out your system...

[/quote]

I never played through FFVII but the point you got stuck at was really early in the game, as you probably know, lol. My brother is a video game addict and has played through LoD several times, and he said it's one of the best videogames he's ever played because the story is so original. I only played through the first two and a half disks of the game because I got stuck too, lol. :P

3. Posted on Sep 8, 2007, 3:59:16 PM UTC
    ID: 19335 | #13
    Sliverbane
    Level 40
    XP

I played it a loooooong time ago.  I still have the stradegy guide cause no one would buy it back.  It was an interesting game to say the least.

4. Posted on Sep 20, 2007, 10:30:34 PM UTC
    ID: 19584 | #14
    Darkki
    Level 4
    XP

i have that game. and the book. i like the battles where you had to time the buttons to completely the attack. i always have to you wargod to complete the additions( like dart's blazing dinomon SP? and rose demon's dance.) rose was my favorite out of the whole game. she reminded me of me and meru too. cross the two and you get me. the old school grapichs were still nice. i like the older stuff as much as the new stuff.

5. Posted on Sep 22, 2007, 4:17:10 AM UTC
    ID: 19606 | #15
    Mushroom
    Level 1
    XP

God, I love that game. I got stuck on the third disk with the stupid jewel thing with that scepter stuck in it or whatever because I needed potions really, really bad and it wouldn't let me go back to the town to buy some. Something like that..

I've tried restarting it so many times but I just can't get back into it.. The graphics drive me crazy too. I suck.. :(

And my PSII has never had a problem playing PS games.. And they're really scratched too. Come use mine! D:

6. Posted on Nov 29, 2010, 5:15:54 AM UTC
    ID: 25571 | #16
    paprika-studios
    Level 2
    XP

Absolutely adore that game and still own it to this day! In fact, I recently replayed the game a year ago because even if the graphics are outdated now, the storyline is one of the best during the PS generation in my opinion. And the leveling up system was not that bad either as it mimicked Final Fantasy's leveling system. 

It's still one of my favorite games to date.

7. Posted on Dec 24, 2010, 9:05:55 AM UTC
    ID: 25646 | #17
    MissJenRose
    Level 10
    XP

I looooove that game, Rose is my favorite!

It plays ok on my PS2, but when I go to save, it says that there's no memory card inserted, even though there is. It does this with all my ps1 games, which makes me sad, since it was such an awesome game enlightened

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.