PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1220 Members

Favorite Video Game Character

1. Posted on Dec 31, 2010, 10:21:58 PM UTC
    ID: 25663 | #21
    SignatureFrog
    Level 2
    XP

Right now, my favorite is Dante from Devil May Cry 4 (I have to specify it as 4 because I like him most when he's sarcastic)

I also love Rebecca Chambers from Resident Evil 0, because of her attitude and petite character design.

2. Posted on Nov 19, 2011, 3:19:51 AM UTC
    ID: 27672 | #24
    secrethorrors
    Level 1
    XP

I think that it's a tie between a bunch of characters

Devil May Cry: Dante/Nero

Darkstalkers: Morrigan/Hisen-Ko

Soul Calibur: Lizardman

Dead or Alive: Zack

Alice the Madness Returns: Alice

Street Fighter: Akuma/Zangief

There's also a bunch of others, but, I can't remember them

3. Posted on Nov 26, 2011, 2:28:51 AM UTC
    ID: 27674 | #25
    Tacom33t
    Level 6
    XP
    I have a bunch xD Link(of course), Ghirahim and the Zelda from Skyward Sword. Dart, Rose and Lavitz from The legend of dragoon. Yuri Lowell, Rita and Raven from Tales of Vesperia. Phoenix Wright, Detective gumshoe and Maya from the Phoenix Wright series. Naked Snake/Solid Snake, Johnny and The Boss in the MGS series. Soma from castlevania. I can keep going -_- xD

Last edited by Tacom33t on Nov 26, 2011, 2:37:31 AM UTC. 2 total edits.

4. Posted on Nov 30, 2011, 1:36:47 PM UTC
    ID: 27683 | #26
    BogusRed
    Level 279 ADMIN
    XP

Ghirahim is pretty cool. I was surprised by him actually because he looks unlike any other Zelda character I've seen. Very interesting for Nintendo to go with a character of that style. 

Fi is also really cool. Not sure how far you are in the game but after you beat the first temple she does this beautiful dance that looks like ice skating on the water. She's pretty neat. I think I might cosplay as her next year.

I'm not very far in Skyward Sword yet. I'm only in the second area on the surface. 

5. Posted on Dec 1, 2011, 6:34:34 AM UTC
    ID: 27687 | #27
    Tacom33t
    Level 6
    XP
    That's exactly what I thought about Ghirahim. Probably why I liked him so much xD Fi is pretty cool. Sometimes she can be funny with her answer to things by just being her xD but yeah I liked the design for Fi too. I thought it was a lil weird at first till I saw her first dance xD. I actually beat the game O.o. wanna do my second playthrough but my WM+ gave out on me T^T

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.