PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1251 Members

Favorite Video Game Character

1. Posted on Apr 18, 2007, 12:05:52 AM UTC
    ID: 16574 | #1
    Keenarnor
    Level 112
    XP
    What is everyones favorite video game character and why? Mine is Super Mario. He can shoot fireballs and a bunch of other cool stuff, plus I grew up playing video games with just him! He rocks :D
  2. Posted on Apr 18, 2007, 12:56:03 AM UTC
    ID: 16576 | #2
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    Lara Croft.

I totally dig a game where I can shoot things, solve puzzles, go to cool places and have budget to BOOT!!

And her accent is hot.

And she witty as heck XD

LOVES!! :dance:
  3. Posted on Apr 18, 2007, 4:02:01 AM UTC
    ID: 16578 | #3
    Level 11 BANNED
    XP

I have a hard time looking at her face though.

My favourite is Kain from Legacy of Kain. He is by far the most 'deliciously' evil video game character ever created:

-blood flies into his mouth when he feeds

-he's really arrogant but has the badassery to back it up

-he speaks in Latin epitaphs when he kills someone (Vae Victus)

-the Soul Reaver is the coolest sword in existence

-his body language when he walks just oozes power and dominance

Kain rocks.

4. Posted on Apr 18, 2007, 4:53:36 AM UTC
    ID: 16580 | #4
    Jilly
    Level 115
    XP
    I think ya'll know who my fave game character is but I'll say it anyway. Jill Valentine! XD Why because she's awesome hands down. SHe brings down a giant snake without a sweat lol classic! AND she's the master of unlocking! She used to be a cat burglar before becoming a STARS member. Cat burglars=cool 8-)
  5. Posted on Apr 18, 2007, 1:16:45 PM UTC
    ID: 16582 | #5
    Lilimayhem
    Level 81 BETA
    XP

Well me offcourse! I'm the Hero of Kvatch, I'm the champion of Cyrodiil! I'm a vampire, the ArchMage of the Mage Guild

But Seriously...the caracter from Doom...Doomguy! I've always been a Doom fan. Can you imagine fighting hell alone without nothing but guns? That man got ba?%$

6. Posted on Apr 18, 2007, 8:09:36 PM UTC
    ID: 16586 | #7
    leetpawnmaster
    Level 7
    XP

I have a tie between Mario, and Captain Quark.  Mario is the platforming, kart racing, goomba stomping master.  Though, Captain Quark is so halariously stupid and zealous, It is hard to not like him. 

7. Posted on Apr 19, 2007, 6:31:45 AM UTC
    ID: 16597 | #8
    WarSquirrel
    Level 24
    XP
    I'm stuck between Crono, Lucca, Link and Midna.  I like video game characters in pairs, because they can be more dynamic.  Crono and Lucca from Chrono Trigger are just plain awesome together in game, and Link and Midna show a cool bond, as well as the humor between...
  8. Posted on Apr 22, 2007, 6:34:42 PM UTC
    ID: 16614 | #9
    Brethesen
    Level 39
    XP

Mine fav char would be Nameless One, a man who is immortal and awakens without knowing who he is, or what he has done... Planescape Torment's gameplay is so deep, that i haven't found any rpg game which would top it. Kudos for Black Isle!

From fps, it would be the armed marine of U.A.C., Doomguy. Besides, you gotta love a game, which has Big F*#king Gun =D
    Also the girl in the red skirt in F.E.A.R... Scary as hell! *cold vibes going down the spine*

Strategy: Kane, from C&C. Hail Brotherhood of Nod!

Adventure: Link, he's the saviour of the planet and slayer of the ebil! ^^
    Another is Guybrush Threepwood, our pirate of Monkey Island games. His mishaps are way too funny :P

9. Posted on Apr 23, 2007, 3:11:28 AM UTC
    ID: 16617 | #10
    PrincessPeach
    Level 1
    XP

Mine is Squal Leonhart from Final Fantasy 8 or as he is better know Leon from Kingdom Hearts.

He is honestly the reason I started playing RPGs!
    I played FF8 just for him, and then I got addicted.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.