Open group | 1245 Members

Is an "other" box too much to ask for?

1. Posted on Mar 14, 2011, 4:00:41 PM UTC
    ID: 25820 | #2
    BogusRed
    Level 280 ADMIN
    XP

Hi Rafflesia,

Are you referring to Other under Derivative? If so, there are several Other categories but they are called Misc. So Misc literary works, Misc TV Shows, Misc Video Games, Misc Western Comics, etc.

If you have a lot of artwork for a particular show or whatever, let me know and I can add a gallery specifically for it.

Sorry that you think it's badly organized. If you have any specific suggestions to make it better, we welcome the feedback.

2. Posted on Mar 15, 2011, 2:52:35 AM UTC
    ID: 25826 | #4
    BogusRed
    Level 280 ADMIN
    XP

We considered that but the problem with that is there is a lot of cross over between the different mediums of literary works, comics, anime, tv, movies, and video games. For example, Dragon ball Z is a comic, anime, and a video game. Many movies cross over with literary works. Some video games cross over with movies. So it's difficult to separate by media type. Aladdin is both an animated film, literary work, and an animated television show. But if you have a suggestion for organizing it better, let me know. There's a lot of anime categories because historically, many of the members here have been into anime more than other genres. But I'd love to add more galleries for western related shows/movies/etc. Just file a request and I'll create it. you can send a request to me at [email protected]

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.