PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1255 Members

Manage Submissions suggestion

1. Posted on Sep 16, 2009, 9:23:07 PM UTC
    ID: 24785 | #1
    Moon-Huntress
    Level 3
    XP

I have certain pieces that I've written that I like more then others. It would be really nice if I could reorganize the items on the Manage Submissions page. That way I could group related writings for easier updates and keep the one's I'm avidly watching for rising numbers of  Hits closer to the top, so I don't have to go searching for them. Maybe be able to put them in Alphabetical order, or listed by library? What do ya'll think?

2. Posted on Sep 17, 2009, 2:48:09 PM UTC
    ID: 24789 | #3
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

That sounds like a good idea. Being able to sort things is a basic thing we should have. I am planning to recode that page. Just will take time to get to it.

3. Posted on Jun 14, 2011, 1:27:11 AM UTC
    ID: 25988 | #5
    Moon-Huntress
    Level 3
    XP

So it's been quite some time (a year and a half) since the last comment or update on this suggestion so my question is... How goes it? I've added many more submissions now and very soon the piece that I'm avidly watching will roll over to the second page. It's somewhat annoying having to search for it. :/

4. Posted on Jun 24, 2011, 3:31:37 PM UTC
    ID: 26002 | #6
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

Thanks for following up on this post.

Just a couple weeks after this thread started, my life changed. My dad was diagnosed with Frontal Lobe Dementia and I had to take a couple months off of work to care for him, get him situated in assisted living, clear out his house to sell it, get his finances back in order, work with a lawyer to get him conserved. This whole process took over a year and consumed all of my free time outside of work. The final court papers were just signed by the judge last week. My involvement with my dad's affairs ended late last year once he got a paid conservator approved by the court, but since then I've been planning my wedding. So the last year and a half I haven't been able to spend any time on PaperDemon.

But I'm getting married in less than a month and then after that's over I can get back to working on PaperDemon!

Here's a forum thread about it from 2009. Here's my announcement of hiatus for the next month.

Thank you so much for your patience on this. I will let you know when the new version is ready so you can test it out before others do.

5. Posted on Jun 27, 2011, 5:40:29 AM UTC
    ID: 26014 | #7
    Moon-Huntress
    Level 3
    XP

No worries BogusRed! I understand (better than most)  how life can get overwhelmingly busy sometimes. I was just checking up on it. I'm sorry to hear about your father but Congratulations on the wedding! :)

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.