Inuyasha on Robot Chicken

1. Posted on Feb 5, 2009, 2:14:18 AM UTC
    ID: 23529 | #11
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

On Feb 4, 2009 5:42 pm, Sliverbane said:
    [quote]

The episode of the show (Robot Chicken) is very recent. I will have to search the net looking for it....

{Insert time lapse here} 

I looked a number of places.  The clip has been pulled from a number of web sites.  It may not be available online!!

[/quote]

*cries tears of sadness*

I feel so naive T.T

2. Posted on Feb 5, 2009, 7:45:17 PM UTC
    ID: 23538 | #12
    Jilly
    Level 115
    XP

On Feb 4, 2009 5:42 pm, Sliverbane said:
    [quote]

The episode of the show (Robot Chicken) is very recent. I will have to search the net looking for it....

{Insert time lapse here} 

I looked a number of places.  The clip has been pulled from a number of web sites.  It may not be available online!!

[/quote]

It's at the link Animeiac provided. Just click the Robot Chicken icon and the clip is the second icon on the right.

3. Posted on Feb 6, 2009, 2:15:09 AM UTC
    ID: 23539 | #13
    Level 2
    XP

On Feb 1, 2009 9:05 pm, Animeiac said:
    [quote]

I'm all for parents taking an interest of their children but they don't have to like everything they like. You know why most trends no longer becomes popular? Because parents starts to like them

[/quote]

That's not true at all. My dad loves watching cartoons, and I don't think it's lame or "uncool" at all. In fact, it's one of the many ways we hang out together. I fully intend on being a parent that will continue to watch cartoons, and I'm pretty sure because I watch it then, will not make it uncool.

However, I will draw the line at fat fourty-year-old men dressing up as Sailor Moon. That's just scary.

Check yo' facts!

And chill out. If you're a true hardcore fan, you should be able to laugh about the fandom too. Take Twilight for example. I loved the books and certainly got irked when people criticized it before reading it themselves, but that doesn't mean I'm going to scream in their face and beat them with a baseball bat in walmart or something stupid like that. In fact, I mock the living crap out of Twilight. I think Edward's a freaking creep, but I still love the story.

4. Posted on Feb 20, 2009, 12:36:56 AM UTC
    ID: 23747 | #14
    demonhunter
    Level 1
    XP

On Feb 1, 2009 9:05 pm, Animeiac said:
    [quote]

I just saw the parody sketch of a father pretending he's Inuyasha on Robot Chicken. My George Carlin it was awful First off they made the TV Inuyasha act like 1960s/1970sSpeed Racer characters When are people ever going to learn that all anime characters don't act like that Second, the father suddenly became obssessed with Inuyasha I'm all for parents taking an interest of their children but they don't have to like everything they like. You know why most trends no longer becomes popular? Because parents starts to like them. Third, it was getting really sad when the father started dressing like Inuyasha. Perhaps there's should be an age limit for cosplaying or at least have people match up what kind of character they should be. And finally, this has to be most disturbing, when the father was having sex with his wife, off camera of course, and he mader her call  him Inuyasha. I ended up feeling sorry for that poor little girl who had to endure all of that.

Because of this horrendous stetch I could never love Inuyasha ever again

There's only thing we must do. We must find Seth Green, actor and producer of Robot Chicken, and PUNISH HIM 

you need to calm down it was one show wow your just being a retard over this

5. Posted on Aug 16, 2010, 12:41:50 AM UTC
    ID: 25333 | #16
    ladyHisoka
    Level 10
    XP

the thing about robot chicken is thatthey do manny skits a eppsode and not all of them will be taken in good lighgt I foudn their masters of the universe ones to be "going too far" thou in their defence the he-man remake kinda did suck ass; yet I was able to laugh at some of the later skits that they made regarding it.

I think this can be regarded as aother of robot chickens hit or miss moments. some people like it some people rather they not have shown it.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.