PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1255 Members

Inuyasha on Robot Chicken

1. Posted on Feb 2, 2009, 5:05:21 AM UTC
    ID: 23501 | #1
    Animeiac
    Level 27
    XP

I just saw the parody sketch of a father pretending he's Inuyasha on Robot Chicken. My George Carlin it was awful First off they made the TV Inuyasha act like 1960s/1970sSpeed Racer characters When are people ever going to learn that all anime characters don't act like that Second, the father suddenly became obssessed with Inuyasha I'm all for parents taking an interest of their children but they don't have to like everything they like. You know why most trends no longer becomes popular? Because parents starts to like them. Third, it was getting really sad when the father started dressing like Inuyasha. Perhaps there's should be an age limit for cosplaying or at least have people match up what kind of character they should be. And finally, this has to be most disturbing, when the father was having sex with his wife, off camera of course, and he mader her call  him Inuyasha. I ended up feeling sorry for that poor little girl who had to endure all of that.

Because of this horrendous stetch I could never love Inuyasha ever again

There's only thing we must do. We must find Seth Green, actor and producer of Robot Chicken, and PUNISH HIM:mad:

2. Posted on Feb 2, 2009, 8:07:45 AM UTC
    ID: 23502 | #2
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

Do you have a picture of him dressed up like this? I'm dying for a good lol at the moment. I wish my parents would do somethign silly like that XD The bed talk thing is a tad creepy though >.> I hope he doesn't get her to dress as Kagome...

3. Posted on Feb 2, 2009, 10:18:12 PM UTC
    ID: 23505 | #4
    Jilly
    Level 115
    XP

Pffft! Epic LAWL!!  I'm not a big fan of Inuyasha it's an alright show. I found that friggin' hilarious though especially the bedroom scene! XDDD Fun stuff. Don't know why you're mad though alittle fun poking at things people like isn't that bad.

4. Posted on Feb 3, 2009, 4:11:17 AM UTC
    ID: 23506 | #5
    Animeiac
    Level 27
    XP

On Feb 2, 2009 2:18 pm, Jill V. -S.T.A.R.S. said:
    [quote]

Pffft! Epic LAWL!!  I'm not a big fan of Inuyasha it's an alright show. I found that friggin' hilarious though especially the bedroom scene! XDDD Fun stuff. Don't know why you're mad though alittle fun poking at things people like isn't that bad.

[/quote]

But I thought that an anime fan was suppose to defend a series that he/she loves.

5. Posted on Feb 3, 2009, 6:35:22 AM UTC
    ID: 23509 | #6
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

On Feb 2, 2009 8:11 pm, Animeiac said:
    [quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

But I thought that an anime fan was suppose to defend a series that he/she loves.

[/quote]

Parodys and joking about is fun :) Don't take it too seriously :) Think of the guy dressing up as Superman insteed, and getting his wife to call him Super man- isn't that funny? That's the same thing :yes:

6. Posted on Feb 3, 2009, 5:14:12 PM UTC
    ID: 23512 | #7
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

On Feb 2, 2009 10:35 pm, arkillian said:
    [quote]

On Feb 2, 2009 8:11 pm, Animeiac said:
    [quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Parodys and joking about is fun :) Don't take it too seriously :) Think of the guy dressing up as Superman insteed, and getting his wife to call him Super man- isn't that funny? That's the same thing :yes:

[/quote]

I have not seen robot chicken or the sketch but I think you need to lighten up a bit. Just because someone is parodying something doesn't mean its bad or that the person hates it. I love dragon ball z but I'm not afraid to make fun of the stupid aspects of it. Case and point: Zarbon's Masterpiece Theater.

7. Posted on Feb 3, 2009, 7:39:13 PM UTC
    ID: 23516 | #8
    Sliverbane
    Level 40
    XP

That parody was perfect. I laughed until I cried...because I have met people almost as obsessed as the father was.

Defend Inu Yasha. But try to smile.... if I saw a similar parody my favorite anime (Heat Guy J)  I'd cry laughing too!

8. Posted on Feb 3, 2009, 8:55:13 PM UTC
    ID: 23519 | #9
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

Can someone link me the show in question please? I soooo wanna see it now T.T It sounds so funny T.T

Yeah- I totally dig parodies of my fav fandoms. Heck- I take the mickey out of my OWN characters- including myself as a writer XD It's funny as long as its in fun :) Not serious. There's a very clear difference between an attack and fun. They wouldn't broadcast an attack on TV- too much PR.

9. Posted on Feb 5, 2009, 1:42:15 AM UTC
    ID: 23528 | #10
    Sliverbane
    Level 40
    XP

The episode of the show (Robot Chicken) is very recent. I will have to search the net looking for it....

{Insert time lapse here} 

I looked a number of places.  The clip has been pulled from a number of web sites.  It may not be available online!!

Last edited by Sliverbane on Feb 5, 2009, 1:43:30 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.