PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1255 Members

Next Star Wars Trilogy

1. Posted on Jun 1, 2007, 1:11:03 AM UTC
    ID: 17300 | #1
    Keenarnor
    Level 112
    XP
    Hey guys, I read in a magazine that there will be more star wars movies, so I looked it up and I found this I don't know if this guys is telling the truth or not with what he says, what do you all think?
  2. Posted on Jun 1, 2007, 1:27:08 AM UTC
    ID: 17301 | #2
    Greed
    Level 29 BANNED
    XP

On May 31, 2007 6:11 pm, Keenarnor said:

Hey guys, I read in a magazine that there will be more star wars movies, so I looked it up and I found this I don't know if this guys is telling the truth or not with what he says, what do you all think?

now it's just getting rediculous.....

3. Posted on Jun 1, 2007, 2:33:19 AM UTC
    ID: 17303 | #4
    Greed
    Level 29 BANNED
    XP

On May 31, 2007 7:30 pm, BogusRed said:
    [quote]I don't see any info about the new trillogy on the wikipedia entry. I doubt it's true.

But hey, check out the mashups at starwars.com. They're really funny. This one's good.

[/quote]

not everything wikipedia has is true. I don't think it's gonna have every bit of information on upcoming things. It can't read the future (unfortunately)

4. Posted on Jun 1, 2007, 2:46:17 AM UTC
    ID: 17304 | #5
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Yeah but they try to only put up information they deem credible which at least filters out crap sources. The best thing to do would be to search on msnbc.com for an article talking about the new trilogy. If you can't find it, then it probably doesn't exist. Check a credible source.
  5. Posted on Jun 1, 2007, 3:28:17 AM UTC
    ID: 17308 | #6
    Greed
    Level 29 BANNED
    XP

On May 31, 2007 7:46 pm, BogusRed said:

Yeah but they try to only put up information they deem credible which at least filters out crap sources. The best thing to do would be to search on msnbc.com for an article talking about the new trilogy. If you can't find it, then it probably doesn't exist. Check a credible source.

well, I just got some new info. It's not a trilogy. there's only going to be 2 more movies. George Lucas said it himself.... shit.... another starwars movie.... no.... 2 more.... thats going to be nine flicks too many....

6. Posted on Jun 1, 2007, 5:42:38 AM UTC
    ID: 17310 | #7
    Jilly
    Level 115
    XP
    I don't see the need to have more Star Wars movies I mean the last three pretty much tied up all the loose ends. I think they're just trying to milk the franchise now and trying to squeeze as much money out of it while they still can, not to sound negative or anything ^.^;; I like Star Wars but more movies seems unnecessary to me. :slant: 
  7. Posted on Jun 1, 2007, 3:30:31 PM UTC
    ID: 17314 | #8
    Greed
    Level 29 BANNED
    XP

On May 31, 2007 10:42 pm, Jill V. -S.T.A.R.S. said:

I don't see the need to have more Star Wars movies I mean the last three pretty much tied up all the loose ends.

*the last 3 were also insanely rediculous.*

8. Posted on Jun 1, 2007, 6:31:49 PM UTC
    ID: 17316 | #9
    Shalashaska
    Level 6
    XP
    I think this stemmed from that Star Wars T.V. series that was supposed to come out this year. The series was supposed to be about that twenty years that is just left up to imagination between episodes 3 and 4. Maybe Lucas didn't like the idea of a T.V. series. Who knows?
    :jedi:
  9. Posted on Jun 1, 2007, 10:10:44 PM UTC
    ID: 17320 | #10
    Greed
    Level 29 BANNED
    XP

On Jun 1, 2007 11:31 am, Shalashaska said:
    [quote]I think this stemmed from that Star Wars T.V. series that was supposed to come out this year. The series was supposed to be about that twenty years that is just left up to imagination between episodes 3 and 4. Maybe Lucas didn't like the idea of a T.V. series. Who knows?
    :jedi:[/quote]

I agree. he didn't like the idea of a t.v. show because he can't digitally remaster it 5 years from now.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.