PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1220 Members

Can I have a Two-Headed character?

1. Posted on May 25, 2021, 3:28:38 PM UTC
    ID: 34789 | #1
    Baalf
    Level 1
    XP
    I am trying to figure out what I want my character to be. I've narrowed it down to either an anthropomorphic porcupine shaman, an anteater brawler or an ostrich/cassowary/vulture fighter. According to the rules, the character has to be human-shaped and cannot be a copyrighted species. Basically, the rules state that a character can't have multiple pairs of legs or drastically different Anatomy from a human... But the rules never said my character couldn't be a conjoined twin that has human anatomy but two heads. Maybe it's just because I want my character to be out there and wacky, but a two headed vulture or ostrich or cassowary sounds pretty badass.

Last edited by Baalf on May 25, 2021, 3:29:53 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on May 25, 2021, 7:22:35 PM UTC
    ID: 34792 | #2
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 273 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    This one is a simple answer- it needs to be humanoid, defined as "Your character must be humanoid, as in having two arms, two legs, one head, stands upright, have opposable thumbs." I hope this helps!
  3. Posted on May 25, 2021, 10:23:34 PM UTC
    ID: 34794 | #3
    Baalf
    Level 1
    XP
    But does it need to have perfect human anatomy down to a T, or can the shape be modified (thicker body, shorter limbs, longer neck, longer face, etc) as long as it meets those requirements?
  4. Posted on May 26, 2021, 2:50:59 AM UTC
    ID: 34798 | #5
    Baalf
    Level 1
    XP
    Okay, that sounds about good. I'm leaning towards a porcupine Ranger with good up close abilities, decent range abilities and has the ability to hurt hand to hand combatants if they attack him, but otherwise low defenses and less than desirable speed. Porcupines are one of my absolute favorite animals.

Last edited by Baalf on May 26, 2021, 2:51:33 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

5. Posted on May 26, 2021, 3:29:13 AM UTC
    ID: 34799 | #6
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 273 BETA ADMIN
    XP

That sounds fine :) As long as they fit the specification "having two arms, two legs, one head, stands upright, have opposable thumbs", then it's all good :) Spikes and stuff is totally fine :) 

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.