PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1247 Members

Not loading?

1. Posted on Aug 12, 2018, 7:56:19 PM UTC
    ID: 29102 | #1
    Alexandria
    Level 30
    XP

Hi! I'm fairly new, well, with this screen name anyhow. {Is that okay? I'd rather use this one, anyways... =u.u=}

Um, right, so the images don't load after you upload, or enter another person's, artwork. And then I also don't see an option for edit, or deleting, artworks either? Where did all of that go to? 

Thankyou!

~Yuri. ðŸ’œ

2. Posted on Aug 13, 2018, 4:58:52 PM UTC
    ID: 29106 | #2
    BogusRed
    Level 280 ADMIN
    XP
    Hi Yuri,
    there's currently a bug on the site with some browsers. So just try a different browser and you should be able to view the artwork.

To edit your artwork go to submit at the top, then manage under artwork. That will take you to page we can do a lot of editing.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll try to get editing controls on the view art page as well.

What browser are you using and what operating system?

Last edited by BogusRed on Aug 13, 2018, 4:59:13 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

3. Posted on Aug 16, 2018, 4:53:11 PM UTC
    ID: 29109 | #4
    BogusRed
    Level 280 ADMIN
    XP

Oh that's strange. I haven't noticed that on my version of chrome and Windows. Don't worry will try to get this fixed

As a short-term solution, you can try a different browser. If that doesn't work you can try disabling JavaScript

Last edited by BogusRed on Aug 16, 2018, 5:00:32 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

4. Posted on Jul 3, 2019, 8:01:47 PM UTC
    ID: 29214 | #7
    BogusRed
    Level 280 ADMIN
    XP

Hi Ethan. Welcome to the community!

I thought I had fixed the issue. But I guess not.

I had determined it was because of some funny business caused by ad blockers. Ethan, can you clarify what browser you're using, and on what operating system and any extensions you might be using that block ads or anything similar?

5. Posted on Nov 20, 2021, 11:26:41 AM UTC
    ID: 37383 | #8
    Claircendre
    Level 10
    XP

Hello everyone.

my probleme concerne the actual boss battle against the spor boar. I've submit my draw and made the "Attack!!!" and every things theems to be done (i can not attack again before 24h, and my "Inn" say i'v done the attack, but the things who bother me it's my attack was sent by the battlebot i can not see it again. Is that normal? dos my art have be reject by the concil?

thanks to listen ^v^

6. Posted on Nov 20, 2021, 9:05:00 PM UTC
    ID: 37395 | #9
    Claircendre
    Level 10
    XP

yeah, it's probably nothing. I've just post an other one and it's the same, and yes it say it can take a few day, so i just had to be patient, sorry for the fals alarm ^v^ (just tell me if i'm wrong)

thanks ^v^

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.