PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1246 Members

Help! Need to change Adult warning on a story

1. Posted on Jan 14, 2016, 8:54:23 PM UTC
    ID: 28438 | #1
    BrowcoatWhit
    Level 1
    XP

Hi!  I'm a n00b here, learning the ropes via trial & error, and have hit my first problem:  how do I change the "Maturity Warning" on a multi-chapter fic?

Last edited by BrowcoatWhit on Jan 14, 2016, 8:55:20 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on Jan 14, 2016, 11:05:09 PM UTC
    ID: 28445 | #4
    BogusRed
    Level 280 ADMIN
    XP

I've moved it over to the Red Curtain for you. We don't allow users to do this themselves because it can easily be abused and also for technical reasons. Let me know if you need help with anything else. If it contains any sexual content, please mark it by updating the galleries/libraries selected. You can do this by viewing the story and clicking on "Public Libraries"

3. Posted on Jan 14, 2016, 11:52:23 PM UTC
    ID: 28446 | #5
    BrowcoatWhit
    Level 1
    XP

Thanks!  And whoa -- now that I've actually peeked around the red curtain, I'm a little worried about my fics being there.  There's no erotica going on in the fics (at least -- not yet! Won't rule it out in the long-term, but not yet...), only a lot of creative Chinese cursing being translated, and some limited violence.

4. Posted on Jan 15, 2016, 3:44:32 AM UTC
    ID: 28447 | #6
    BogusRed
    Level 280 ADMIN
    XP

Oh sorry. I probably should have asked you more about what kind of content the fic contained. Generally bad language and some violence isn't enough to warrant placement in the Red Curtain. Usually content gets posted there for sexual content (lemons, erotica, etc). If it was super dark and violent I'd recommend it for the Red Curtain as well but if you think it's fairly tame/typical we can move it back over to the PaperDemon side. I'd recommend just adding a warning in the description that it contains some violence and bad language. Let me know if you'd like me to move it back.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.