PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1246 Members

This is an old place, now, isn't it?

1. Posted on May 14, 2016, 2:58:36 PM UTC
    ID: 28584 | #1
    Inuyoujo
    Level 13
    XP

Isn't this site almost 10 years old?  This might seem like an old thing to bring up, but a lot has happened to me in recent years, and to look at a place I was hanging out in before shit hit the fan and I became who I am now is so...  Well, I haven't been around here much but it's weird to look at this and like it, somehow. This is one of the few things that's stayed mostly the same since the before times. I like it, though. 

2. Posted on May 15, 2016, 7:43:46 PM UTC
    ID: 28595 | #2
    BogusRed
    Level 280 ADMIN
    XP
    Paperdemon is over ten years old. I have it written down somewhere the year we launched but don't remember it off the top of my head. I would change things more often if I had the time! But glad you're OK with the consistency
  3. Posted on May 20, 2016, 3:25:43 AM UTC
    ID: 28603 | #3
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

Untitled_zpsfs4pnoxj.png

I'm member 52, and that's the stats on how long I've been here :) Man, I remember when I first joined- Deviantart was still rocking the Indie art category, Bogusred was still pumping out Zarbon's Masterpiece theater, and I was still a noob at selling art at conventions (lets be real- I was a noob. Now I'm just not "clueless" XD ). This site has come so far- we have over 12000 members now.

Congrats, Susie- It's been a wild ride and I'm glad it's still going <3 And Inuyoujo, I hope things are getting easier for you now. It sucks when life drama happens. That happened to me and I went a bit quiet too. Paperdemon has always held a special place in my heart though. :pd:

4. Posted on Jun 1, 2016, 4:51:11 AM UTC
    ID: 28639 | #7
    Firiel
    Level 65
    XP

It's cool to know there are people still here who've been in it for the long haul. Relative to that I'm kind of a newbie everywhere - the oldest art site account I have on a website which is still running is four years old. 0.o

5. Posted on Dec 6, 2016, 11:03:55 PM UTC
    ID: 28741 | #8
    Lilimayhem
    Level 81 BETA
    XP

Hello to those who remember me and sorry for answering so late ;) I was checking out my profile the other day and saw that I posted a picture to Ladyanime 11 years ago. Time is speeding by! I think it's been 5 years since I actually took up a pen to draw something. I remember some 10 years ago chatting with Atlantis and asking her advice on becoming a nurse and now I'm one myself and married to boot. 

I agree with Arkillian, I'm glad this site is still running, I may not be as present as in the past but I still come here from time to time. You have everyright to be proud BogusRed. :)

By the way...I'm still in love with Vegeta and still proudly use my coffee cup I bought here! Some things never change. 

6. Posted on Dec 8, 2016, 7:23:50 PM UTC
    ID: 28743 | #10
    BogusRed
    Level 280 ADMIN
    XP

Hi Lilimayhem. It's so good to see you again! :D

I love your new avatar. It's super pretty. I feel like we should have a virtual reunion or something. Also 'memberberies just popped into my head. "'Member PaperDemon? 'Member Vegeta?" lol

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.