PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1251 Members

So, what's everyone up to?

1. Posted on Sep 27, 2014, 9:44:52 PM UTC
    ID: 28282 | #2
    sls-scifiandart
    Level 2
    XP

I can imagine what the thing is. A good chunk of people here have DA. From what I can say, people don't really get much feedback on their works here and that can stun them from wanting to improve, get better, or get encouragement. I don't suffer from that because I'm not that known in DA and I prefer this community and how they are more rules aware than DA is.

2. Posted on Oct 20, 2014, 2:52:21 PM UTC
    ID: 28288 | #4
    BogusRed
    Level 280 ADMIN
    XP

I haven't helped things lately. I've been super busy and not too active on PaperDemon lately. I will try to be more active on here and hopefully draw others in.

We haven't done an event in a while. We should try to organize one early next year like we did for the coloring book.

3. Posted on Oct 24, 2014, 8:24:02 PM UTC
    ID: 28289 | #5
    Harlequaint
    Level 9
    XP

I joined Amtgard so after ComiCon and then the RenFair (my town finally has these now) I been at the park ever weekend. Working on being more proactive here since I prefer this to DA.

4. Posted on Oct 15, 2016, 5:16:06 AM UTC
    ID: 28708 | #6
    Firiel
    Level 65
    XP

I think this place has been pretty quiet since before I joined, at any rate, but I'd love to do my bit to make it a little more active. There's so much potential here...

5. Posted on Oct 17, 2016, 4:47:51 AM UTC
    ID: 28712 | #7
    BogusRed
    Level 280 ADMIN
    XP

It can help to bring friends along and to comment on other's work. I started off the year stronger at trying to comment and be active. But life happened and I wasn't on here as much. I will try harder! I'm usually more active around the holidays when I have free time.

I'm working on rewriting the code for paperdemon. I've been working on it for several years now but it can be hard to find the time. But I've been talking to my husband about trying to be more regular about working on my projects so I should be able to work on it more now.

6. Posted on Oct 27, 2016, 11:46:36 PM UTC
    ID: 28722 | #10
    Firiel
    Level 65
    XP

I guess life gets pretty intense sometimes for everybody, and taking care of an online community on top of whatever else the world throws at you can't always be easy.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.