PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1222 Members

Close my account?

1. Posted on Sep 19, 2020, 12:18:51 AM UTC
    ID: 30389 | #1
    Inuyoujo
    Level 13
    XP

I haven't really been on this site in a while. All the days in the WAY of way MANY or many moons ago - When I first joined this site when I was a teen, I was really into taking things personally. Now, I'm 32 , and after everything that's happened my mental health can't do bothered. I was already kind of annoyed by the most recent update of the Geogre Floyd hearing (that juust started all these months later), but now I've gotten notice that 2 of my pieces will be taken down due to site rule revisions. And, I don't care. I'm so deattached. Disenfrenchaised, even.

I don't care if my pieces stay up or not. I don't care what you do. I just don't care to hear about it. I don't have room in my mental health for art sites, anymore. I did unsub from emails as best i know how. I'm indifferent to my account existing. I just don't want to nhear about it, anymore. I'm not running from the "cringy" parts of my past. I'm actually very ok with myself and what I've learned,. I live in Minneapolis (I've been here 5 years) and we're all very truamaized and exshuated, and the world asking us questions and saying things about us.  I'm also black so it's like all thr PTSD is catching up with me with all these people suddenly woke, a lot of people being able to buy "black lives matter" without living black lives matter and doing it for clout or escape their idea of harm. And, the racists being even more racist.

I have so much other stuff on my plate (that's I'm trying to clear off) I forget this site exists. I'm not trying to push the responsiblity of my email settings onto someone. I just want it to be clear that I, along with a lot of other black people, are very tired.

2. Posted on Sep 21, 2020, 5:11:37 PM UTC
    ID: 30457 | #2
    BogusRed
    Level 279 ADMIN
    XP

On Sep 19, 2020, Inuyoujo said:

I haven't really been on this site in a while. All the days in the WAY of way MANY or many moons ago - When I first joined this site when I was a teen, I was really into taking things personally. Now, I'm 32 , and after everything that's happened my mental health can't do bothered. I was already kind of annoyed by the most recent update of the Geogre Floyd hearing (that juust started all these months later), but now I've gotten notice that 2 of my pieces will be taken down due to site rule revisions. And, I don't care. I'm so deattached. Disenfrenchaised, even.

I don't care if my pieces stay up or not. I don't care what you do. I just don't care to hear about it. I don't have room in my mental health for art sites, anymore. I did unsub from emails as best i know how. I'm indifferent to my account existing. I just don't want to nhear about it, anymore. I'm not running from the "cringy" parts of my past. I'm actually very ok with myself and what I've learned,. I live in Minneapolis (I've been here 5 years) and we're all very truamaized and exshuated, and the world asking us questions and saying things about us.  I'm also black so it's like all thr PTSD is catching up with me with all these people suddenly woke, a lot of people being able to buy "black lives matter" without living black lives matter and doing it for clout or escape their idea of harm. And, the racists being even more racist.

I have so much other stuff on my plate (that's I'm trying to clear off) I forget this site exists. I'm not trying to push the responsiblity of my email settings onto someone. I just want it to be clear that I, along with a lot of other black people, are very tired.

Hello Inuyoujo. Wow yeah that's a lot to deal with all at once. I'm sorry to see you go but understand. Please take care of yourself. Your mental health comes first above all and we support you in that.

I'll go ahead and help you get your account closed. You can email me if you ever decide to reopen it.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.