PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1255 Members

Tec help

1. Posted on Aug 22, 2010, 1:16:41 AM UTC
    ID: 25361 | #1
    ladyHisoka
    Level 10
    XP

Sadly my aspire 4730z is out of comission and I havent a clue what has cuased htis issue; Lately it seems as if other Aspire's of the same model haev failed to function under any windows operating system.

I have data on my Aspire that I can't lose and I know for a fact that My aspire has a device enclosed next to the fan that function is to shut it down wheenever it overheats, this falsafe was a standard feature apprintly to prevent heating issues that are natorious with the aspire models. yet another reason I used a dockign station with added colling fans. (i was made aware of this by a firned who has an aspire as well)

let me clerify the issue so if you find anyone who has solved it please send links.

My aspire 4730z after a vista windows update decided to Crash after realying a duo of error messages that were unabel to be read properly before the total shutdown. because I was unable to register the messages they could be key to restoreing my system to working order without losing any data. After the crash windows tryed a startup repair countless times till finaly it gave me a blue error screen that said windows could not work without an update. (i kid you not)

now i have looked around myself and usign the backup discs to restore system defaults would cause me to lose all my information for nothing as someone has tryed that before with only temparary sucess. the system crashed again after he updates Vista again. as it stands even with my firned having written Roulette to help me stay calm thruh this I still want the beat the asshole that wrote the automat update that did this sinceless.

again if you have found ANYONE who has solved this booting error please link me to them or help me get in contact with them so i can get my aspire back.

Last edited by ladyHisoka on Aug 22, 2010, 1:20:56 AM UTC. 2 total edits.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.