PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1255 Members

Beauty is only skin deap?

1. Posted on Apr 13, 2009, 9:25:10 PM UTC
    ID: 24204 | #11
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

It is a blind passion. I also believe that most of them are sheep. I commend you for not being a sheep. Usually though, in my experiance, it's one ring leader and a pack of wolves. Otherwise, there'd be no desision of who is cool and not. It's very primal. I donno. As I said, I'm not use to 'popular' circles anymore. I'm use to hanging out with  beautiful and not beautiful people that all get along together great cause they all have inner beauty. Scouting has been very dear to me cause of it. We get all sorts- including handy cap people, people with physical disabilities, people of all colour, and people that are shy. You can't help but be happy when you are around people that want to make an effort for others.

It saddens me to see stuff about beautiful people that are so creul to others, cause it doesn't need to be like that. Essentially though, it's the Alpha male / female coming out, and the rest want to bask in their glory.  *sigh*

2. Posted on Apr 17, 2009, 6:41:08 PM UTC
    ID: 24227 | #12
    Sliverbane
    Level 40
    XP

Beauty is also Charisma.  Someone who might look 'ugly'  could just be so darn charasmatic I could care less if they had a hump and warts - they're just interesting. 

3. Posted on Apr 18, 2009, 6:02:36 AM UTC
    ID: 24231 | #13
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

On Apr 17, 2009 11:41 am, Sliverbane said:
    [quote]

Beauty is also Charisma.  Someone who might look 'ugly'  could just be so darn charasmatic I could care less if they had a hump and warts - they're just interesting. 

[/quote]

This is VERY true Charrisma is a skill. It's something you learn with practise, and confidence :)

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.