PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1222 Members

Women peeing standing up?!

1. Posted on Sep 17, 2009, 7:52:52 PM UTC
    ID: 24793 | #31
    neka
    Level 1
    XP

I've used one of these before, though mine was the orignal brand called a P-Mate, they've been available for ages and I've mostly seen them in Europe.  

I personally used mine when I had to hit the port-a-potties at an outdoor show and my friend slipped me one.  Instead of having to pull the old hover squat routine, I just simply stood up and let nature take its course.

I could see how some don't understand the logic, but for sanitary reasons I think it stands out pretty clearly.  Also it's not as if anyone is forcing women to use the product, it's just a healthy alternative to those who want another option. 

Last edited by neka on Sep 17, 2009, 7:53:46 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on Sep 19, 2009, 7:50:14 PM UTC
    ID: 24796 | #32
    Nolascana
    Level 3
    XP

To be honest i am in contact with quite a few FtM's and such devices are a godsend to them since it makes it easier for them to fit in with the men, able to go in a stall and pee while leaving the men in there oblivious to your gender, it is more awkward for urinals i believe, but the brand i most hear of is ManGo which is a popular brand or device ... i have no idea xD All i know is one of my friends was practically bouncing off the walls when hers/his arrived.

Other than transgender usage i can see the benefit at festivals or in situations where sitting to pee is just a nogo. That and certain European areas... holes in the floor are awkward to negociate xD

And the daunting 'how in the heck is this going to work' issue aside... one day would it be so bad to just see if you can? For some the squat and aim probably doesnt work... curiosity and the hygene reasons mentioned in the topic might let some females decide to use them ^^' camping seems to be the biggest motivator, who wants to risk squatting in poison ivy? im that ditzy sometimes you never know xD

** I double checked and ManGo is the name of a brand/ webservice that provides more solutions to problems that FtMs may stumble across in their day to lives, such as appearance and fitting in more with men. I wont provide a link but it is easy enough to find through google if you put in Man-Go at your own discression ^^**

Last edited by Nolascana on Sep 19, 2009, 8:04:30 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.