PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1222 Members

Real Man

1. Posted on Feb 21, 2009, 11:31:54 PM UTC
    ID: 23789 | #4
    Lhunuial
    Level 20
    XP

Hell no. A man who kills another man is not a real man at all.  Whoever said that? Because whoever said that should get themselves checked. That's how you raise a killer, not a man.

And a man who shows no heart, no feelings and emotions or whatsoever  is not a man either, that's a android.

2. Posted on Feb 22, 2009, 9:36:11 AM UTC
    ID: 23795 | #6
    Reikaza
    Level 3
    XP

'Balls' is not a vulgar word and therefore does not need censoring. If you're uncomfortable with physically typing out 'balls' in that context, choose another word for it.

3. Posted on Feb 22, 2009, 2:20:10 PM UTC
    ID: 23801 | #8
    Animeiac
    Level 27
    XP

What I meant is that why is that people who says that a man who doesn't kill doesn't have any testicles.

If a man has sex with an infanite number of women does that makes him a real man?

4. Posted on Feb 22, 2009, 2:36:42 PM UTC
    ID: 23803 | #9
    Lhunuial
    Level 20
    XP

No, sleeping with tons of women does not make him a real man, although some men would like to believe that. Everyone has different opinions on what a real man should be. You should find out for yourself.

I always considered my father to be a real man. He was strong and his family was the most important thing to him. He always saw something good in other people and he always helped other people out if they needed his help. He was always there and he taught me how to value life. Even if he couldn't talk about his feelings because he never learned how. He never told me he loved me, but he showed it all the time.

Still I think a real man shouldn't be afraid to talk about his feelings, because you can't get anywhere without communication.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.